[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this guy enters your room and starts walking towards you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: radiohead_0.jpg (295KB, 2324x1368px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead_0.jpg
295KB, 2324x1368px
this guy enters your room and starts walking towards you. what will you do?
>>
turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
I start twitching and salivating, like with myxomatosis
>>
>>74861116
but... 360.... nevermind
>>
>>74861100
take off my clothes
>>
tell him how much of a fucking hack he is
>>
>>74861116
you mean 180°
>>
>>74861349
>>74861406
the joke
your heads
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (60KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
60KB, 600x656px
>>74861349
>>74861406
>>
>>74861100
Say "global warming is real' and watch him fall to the floor and start sobbing in phoetus-stance for 30 minutes.
>>
I met Thom Yorke once. I was in California and I happened to run into him at a local diner. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from Radiohead. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.
>>
pull out a guitar and say "oy how does this sound", then badly play desert island disk.
>>
Ask him

"what the hell are you doing here?"

follow up with

"You don't belong here"
>>
File: lel hahahahah h.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lel hahahahah h.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>74861554
>>
>>74861100
put a door between us so he walks into it and goes away
>>
>>74861100

I will keep on fapping while staring at him
>>
>>74861100
get up to shake his hand and thank him for his music.
>>
>>74861100
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
>>
something something flan in the face
>>
>>74861100
Make him stop mastering Radiohead albums with ridiculous amounts of compression and limiting. Oh and I would lay him down in a bunker underground.
>>
>>74861100
well the guy is like 5'4 so I probably wouldn't even notice him
>>
>>74861100
>start throw my toy model cars at him so fast i could have killed him
>he quickly starts climbing up the wall
>call him creep
>i fearfully ask him what the hell he wants from me
>he screams "I just wanted to ask if I could use your computer, ok!"
>i say ok
>he apologizes for barging in and that he meant no surprises
>i show him to my computer
>suddenly he's stripping nude
>i don't know what to do at this point
>he starts looking up pictures of these weird looking fish
>decide it would be best if i just disappeared completely
>go to the kitchen and eat some sardines out of a tin box
>regret ever agreeing to be Thom Yorks roommate
>>
File: No Surprises.png (405KB, 458x359px) Image search: [Google]
No Surprises.png
405KB, 458x359px
>>74861100

>Open toilet lid

>See this

How do you react?
>>
robie mu loda
>>
>>74864752
I'd throw down the government.
>>
>>74861100
id say, you're a creeep
>>
>>74861100
Take the money and run
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.