[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never listened to these fuckers besides there most absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I have never listened to these fuckers besides there most absolute popular song that everyone has listened to.

Where do I start?
>>
What song are you referring to? The Beatles have a hundred hugely popular songs.

Go with Rubber Soul
>>
>>74857617
*Songs
>>
Beatles - 1
>>
>>74857617
Seconding Rubber Soul.

Either that or Revolver.
>>
Start with Rubber Soul and move chronologically from there.

They really are the greatest band ever. Anyone who denies this is a fraud who uses the idea of "musical subjectivity" to justify their lack of taste.
>>
>>74858008
Not even close but you could objectively argue they have consistently created the most quality work out of any band ever
>>
>Rubber Soul for good vibes and a chill folky album (Good winter album)
>Revolver for great songwriting and psych rock (Good summer/autumn album)
>Sgt. if you want a good album experience and psych pop (Good summer album)
>MMT if you want Sgt. but more psychedelic (Good summer/autumn album)
>White Album if you want a collection of good and diverse songs (Good autumn album)
>Abbey Road if you want the best album experience (GREAT autumn album)
>>
File: 2.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
and
>>
File: 1.jpg (178KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
178KB, 600x600px
>>74858696

These were my intros to the Beatles. They're good fun and put their whole career into perspective. Nothing wrong with best ofs
>>
>>74857549
Start with watching the movies Hard Days Night and Help, then simply listen chronologically from Rubber Soul onwards (but listen to Let it Be before Abbey Road).
>>
>>74857549
She Loves You, Day Tripper and Paperback Writer, then Revolver. Then White Album, then Abbey Road. Then go back to A Hard Day's Night, then Help!. Then Sgt. Pepper's. Then Rubber Soul, then Let It Be.
Pick songs at random from other albums and listen to them when you're not doing anything inbetween listed albums. You may listen to them in full later.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.