[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This song was inspired by a 1989 interview Kim Gordon conducted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: kim_gordon.jpg (90KB, 474x594px) Image search: [Google]
kim_gordon.jpg
90KB, 474x594px
>This song was inspired by a 1989 interview Kim Gordon conducted with LL Cool J for Spin Magazine, in which the two struggled to find much in common.

so she was blacked by ll cool j?
>>
I bet she was really patronizing and passive-aggressive towards him
>>
>>74850935
YEAH BLAME THE WHITE WOMAN
>>
>>74850963
They were notorious for being super cunty though
Smarmy
>>
>>74851002
if she wasn't a white woman you wouldn't be saying that

leftist /mu/ is ridiculous
>>
>>74851048
You're reaching
>>
>>74851048
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: busta.jpg (65KB, 345x460px) Image search: [Google]
busta.jpg
65KB, 345x460px
Sounds like Kim Gordon is a stuck up bitch
>>
>>74851048
https://youtu.be/n9gN_Krim7M
https://youtu.be/pkQi-Gpatac
>>
>>74851048
shit dude you're asking for some white knights to start directing you to /pol/
>>
>>74851048
All the core members of the group except for Steve were assholes, especially during the late 80s/early 90s. And I'm saying this as someone who's favorite band is SY.
>>
File: Madonna-Tupac-JR-070517.jpg (101KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
Madonna-Tupac-JR-070517.jpg
101KB, 1024x759px
white women cant resist the big black dingus
>>
>>74851118
>posts one interview link when they were being interviewed by Nardwuwar of all fucking interviews
>>74851165
citation needed

of course anytime a white woman talks to a black man /mu/ criticizes the woman, either because they're jealous, or they're crazy college leftists with a persecution complex

this is fucking insane, you're all fucked up
>>
>>74851002
LL Cool J is a dumbass misogynistic jock with shit taste in comedy. Why would Kim Gordon have very much in common with this guy? Why would Chuck D fuck with them if he thought Kim was a cunt or in the wrong?
>>
>>74851573
She did say after the interview that she was really dumb to assume they would have anything in common
>>74850833
The whole thing was really about LL saying he liked Bon Jovi because he knew how to control his women or something like that, which is more than enough to get you on Kim's shitlist.
>>
who gives a fuck about Kim Gordon? SY were overrated twats.
>>
>>74852022
>who gives a fuck about the WHITE WOMAN and WHITE MEN?
ffs leftist /mu/ is crazy
>>
>>74851204
>>posts one interview link when they were being interviewed by Nardwuwar of all fucking interviews
most bands managed to be nice to nardwuar except for blur, lydia lunch and sonic youth. Show me a interview where they're nice but this interview shows them to be cunts during that time
>>
>>74852226
Sonic Youth is numale music
>>
>>74852443
>buzzwords
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.