[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who feels superior because he listens to "art"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492800934066.jpg (7KB, 158x153px) Image search: [Google]
1492800934066.jpg
7KB, 158x153px
>that guy who feels superior because he listens to "art" music but can't even READ the music let alone analyze it, play it, or come close to appreciating and understanding what makes it great
>>
>convoluted greentext
you wanna get attention round these parts kid? post better
>>
>>74849436
nice projection
>>
You americans cant feel superior of anything since you use that shitty letter notation for music.
>>
I don't even like music so...
>>
I listen to music because it's good
>>
>>74850958
Fuck music desu
>>
True pediatricians ignore notes and focus on the wavelengths of the frequencies. They know that all music is just wobbly air.
>>
>>74849436
>claims to like music
>uses vidya reaction pic
Fakefag spotted
>>
>>74850614
Except that I can read music, analyze it in Roman numerals, and play piano. And while I like classical music quite a bit, I don't pretend that it's inherently superior to other kinds of music or feel superior to others just for listening to it
>>
>>74849436
>this is coming from someone posting a vidya game reaction image
Makes ya think....
>>
>>74851142
>Being this autistic
How does it feel to know that you will never ne able to touch a vagina?
>>
In the end, people who listen to music get to decide what kind of music gets made, not musicians. Doesn't matter if they know shit
>>
>>74849436
>that guy who posts a /v/ image and expects people to take him seriously
>>
File: le confused man.gif (1MB, 268x274px)
le confused man.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>74851932
>being able to read and play music makes you autistic
>>
>>74852146
If you don't like it then prove me wrong and make something that shouldn't be popular at all and nobody should care about, otherwise you'll make what other people decide you can make for the rest of your life. but even then if you ever get an audience you're right back to square one
>>
>>74849436
>that newfag that can't greentext properly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.