[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to this board in just 1 year time? People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499675472885.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499675472885.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
What the fuck happened to this board in just 1 year time? People are legitimately defending Lil Peep, XXX, [10's of other shitty new rappers], garbage mainstream pop music and so on and on.

Seriously just 1 year ago people would be laughing over the 2/10 Fantano gave to X and be saying "REDDIT BTFO" not other way around. Generals are slowly dying as well. Good old /mu/ core is RARELY discussed now

Is there really a huge influx of normies now? Something also has to be done about shilling on this board, Lil Peep people are shilling 100%.
>>
R9k has a kill count of over 9000.

I cannot discuss this any further.
>>
you're really contributing to the quality of the board with this thread
>>
>>74841636
1910s: music started
>>
Pop/TS spam every single fucking day, /pol/ trash all over the place.
The absolute state of /mu/.
>>
>>74841636
People years ago said the same thing about their precious board, just with different reasons.
the paradigm eternally shifts, my dude.
>>
>>74841672
Not true. Even if it was different, music that was discussed always had certain substance and originality. Now the discussion is focused on LITERAL garbage.
>>
>>74841687
>implying your opinion is any more validated or true than others
>>
>>74841636
is this a pasta? every year people act like this place got worse out of nowhere but its been like this since at least 2013
>>
>>74841636
I started posting/lurking here since early 2013, and this has been the state of the board since the summer of that year as far as I know. What was it like before, oldfags?
>>
>>74841852
I remember the days of 2011 when I could start a psychedelic folk thread and actually get responses
>>
>>74841636
People aren't actually defending Lil Peep, as far as I'm concerned. And if people would laugh at the 2/10, they would fume at the high ratings Brockhampton have received, considering they're equally shitty pop-rap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.