[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleep doesn't like giving recs in the bleep thread so a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: analog.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
analog.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
Bleep doesn't like giving recs in the bleep thread so any recs for someone who's into Oizo?
https://youtu.be/R5qBhMYmhOo
>>
>>74841394
But do you understand why they don't?

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to catch his own fish and he has food all his life"
>>
Kinda reminds me of this, its acid tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6DNPFuVaBg
>>
>>74841427
"recommend a guy music and he has something to listen to, tell him to fuck off and your general remains an untainted circlejerk"
>>
>>74841427
more like give a nigga a rec and he can find new labels & artists to explore and then know more about the genre. but naw lad find your own tracks lad.
>>74841481
I've been meaning to explore more acid tracks
>>
>>74841394

Any and all of it tbqh. It's all great.

There's something really nasty and nihilistic about his music. Eurotrashy.
>>
siriusmo
>>
>>74841535
this. bleep are self righteous as fuck man just share some fucking music.
>>
Honestly, there's not a hell of a lot of great bleep albums. You can dig up one or two gems through rym and discogs but the core, entry-level level stuff by Orbital, Underworld, The Orb and the big beat artists is probably the most appealing.
>>
File: 1474238426652.gif (222KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474238426652.gif
222KB, 200x200px
Why is ed banger the go-to rockist's first dance music?
>>
>>74841535
this... and this goes for many other "generals" as well

>buuhuu spoonfeeding
what are you talking about? you're turning people onto records... that's it... now another person either likes or dislikes this or that record, and that's about as far as it goes...
>>
>>74842184
was meant for >>74841562

there is no written process to enjoying and finding music... most music is discovered randomly anyway... what's it to you if you recommend ("spoonfeed") music to someone? I really don't get that fucking mentality...
>>
>>74841545
>>74841562
>>74842184
>>74842294
lads, there's plenty of tunes posted everyday on bleep. find something you like and start digging. discogs is your best mate, bandcamp is also great. also, don't bother with discussion desu, the general has been dead this whole year it appears, kek.

also, kinda related:
https://youtu.be/mOstDT1aapc
>>
as another person who is into oizo, i recommend you listen to
>>
vitalic is sort of similar but is a lot more cheesy
>>
>>74841394
>Clark
Body Riddle, Totems Flare, Iradelphic (anything Clark really)
>Siriusmo
Mosaik, Enthusiast (anything also)
>Odd Nosdam
Burner, T.I.M.E Soundtrack (+ anything)
>Luke Vibert / Wagon Christ
Rhythm, Big Soup, Musipal, Sorry I Make You Lush etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.