[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Katy went full SJW and flopped miserably >Taylor stayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 22

>Katy went full SJW and flopped miserably
>Taylor stayed mum on politics and is breaking records left and right

What could it all mean?
>>
>>74837452
jfc Katy really reeks of white trash
>>
>>74837452
honestly it's katy's new look more than it is any SJWness. she used to be a superbabe and now she's fuckin weird looking in a bad way
>>
commercial performance is irrelevant. Look What You Made Me Do is the worst song of the entire year, possibly the decade. katy's pop shit is shit too but holy god is taylor's fucking deplorable.
>>
>>74837452
That pit hair...
>>
Katy's wokeness is halfassed, whereas Taylor is 100% committed to being a heel. Also her music is better, or at least less boring.
>>
>>74837452
Miley needs a shave.
>>
>>74837452
Katy was always a one hit wonder with I Kissed A Girl, afterwards she overstayed her welcome with gimmicks. It's shocking she still has a career. Rihanna is way more political and outsells Taylor.

Taytay is an artist with autistic dedication and would do the same if she went full SJW.
>>
>>74837568
>Katy was always a one hit wonder with I Kissed A Girl
Uh, California Gurls?
>>
>>74837473
but her look is apart of the SJWness.
>>
>>74837573
My granny would've do well in charts with Snoop Dogg.
>>
>>74837530
>>74837494
This is unreasonably picky. It's not even 5 o'clock shadow territory.
She'd legit need someone chasing her around on stage with a razor to maintain better trimmage than that.
>>
File: 1502708438393.jpg (117KB, 718x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502708438393.jpg
117KB, 718x1024px
>>74837588
>a part
meant that obv. edgelord short hair non conform to gender norms
>>
Katy Perry is a _dumb_ person if you've seen her being interviewed. Nobody can possibly take her seriously when she tries to get political.
>>
>>74837568
Weren't Roar and Firework bigger than I Kissed A Girl? She was doing pretty well up until this car crash of an album cycle.
>>
>>74837610
again. we're just listing off SJW characteristics
>>
>>74837635
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry_discography

She's had 13 singles make the top 10 including eight #1s.
>>
That Swish music video was like...excuse me?
>>
>>74837635
I honestly have no idea. Pop isn't my cup of tea but I read news about Taylor pretty often. When I heard anything about Katy after I Kissed A Girl and California girls, it was in context of Taylor too.

Looking at sales (on wiki), her albums started to tank hard after 2010. Even at her best she was not at Taylors level, who had the power to make Applel adjust their policies.

Rihanna is much better for the comparison, and shows that being political has no commercial downsides.
>>
>>74837700
>Looking at sales (on wiki), her albums started to tank hard after 2010

Prism still did plenty well if slightly less than OOTB and TD. It was only with this current mess that it looks like her ship is going down with the Titanic.
>>
>>74837568

>one hit wonder

She's tied with MJ for the most #1 hits off one album.
>>
>>74837473
This lol somehow she got the idea that she didn't need her looks to stay successful.
>>
>>74837700
I think Katy was more of a singles artist than an albums artist. Roar sold 500k first week, for instance, but her album sales weren't as impressive. The drop off this era really is shocking though. Two of the singles didn't even reach top 40.

I think what happened with Katy is that she didn't have a strong core of overly dedicated fans like Gaga, Taylor, Rihanna etc. Her audience was the general public. When she got overly political she alienated a lot conservative fans and lots of liberals thought she wasn't "woke enough" too. Literally everyone turned on her. Thinking about it almost makes me feel bad for her.
>>
>>74837700
>Looking at sales (on wiki), her albums started to tank hard after 2010. Even at her best she was not at Taylors level, who had the power to make Applel adjust their policies.
>Rihanna is much better for the comparison, and shows that being political has no commercial downsides.

Both of them have a bigger discography than Katy Perry and she is also (as I said) really pretty fucking dumb musically and as a person, she has less artistry than either of them. That's why she looks ridiculous doing politics, because she's never been anything more than a bubblebrain with giant tits who makes bubblebrained pop ditties.
>>
>>74837737
>I think what happened with Katy is that she didn't have a strong core of overly dedicated fans like Gaga, Taylor, Rihanna etc. Her audience was the general public. When she got overly political she alienated a lot conservative fans and lots of liberals thought she wasn't "woke enough" too. Literally everyone turned on her. Thinking about it almost makes me feel bad for her.

wow this truth bomb. I think you might be right. I remember during the superbowl they had lenny kravitz sing the part "I kissed a girl" just as to not piss off conservative fans, but now its like
>>
>>74837737
>I think Katy was more of a singles artist than an albums artist

This is true and Taylor Swift is more AOR-oriented (if I may co-opt a 70s term that doesn't apply exactly to today's music world), generally she's had one gimme radio hit per album which usually doesn't sound like the rest of the album (cf. Shake It Off).

Rihanna is also somewhat less singles/commercial oriented.
>>
>>74837495
This is true. She appropriates SJW/Illuminati ideologies in her music videos but when you hear her speak she's just a home schooled Christian idiot. If the SJW was a race of people and someone made a Halloween costume of it Katy Perry would be wearing it. I'm really doubting she even writes her own music at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ujWVbjKBCo
>>
File: wut.png (813KB, 733x637px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
813KB, 733x637px
>>
>>74837783
>Rihanna is also somewhat less singles/commercial oriented.
That's true. She sometimes feels more like a socialite/personality than a musician.
>>
Would you fuck Katy the way she looks now? Be honest.
>>
>>74837700
>Rihanna is much better for the comparison, and shows that being political has no commercial downsides.
when was rihanna ever political? only example i can think of is the extremely contrived and overwrought american oxygen and that one stiffed
>>
Without Max Martin, KP is fucking lost and clueless, man.
>>
>>74837737
Yeah, she's definitely better at singles. Wasn't the time of the drop when it was revealed that she was pretty bitchy off-stage, plus some marriage drama? Her image suffered before politics.

Good points regarding her fan-base though.

>>74837748
Yeah, her being dumb is a solid point as well. Though it's weird that some manager or PR guy didn't tell her to shut up.
>>
>>74837813
She's political on her social media and stuff, but she didn't advertise a whole new era on her ~~wokeness. That was obnoxious and turned a lot of people off KP.
>>
>>74837811
meh i would
>>
Is math related to science?
>>
>>74837792
>I'm really doubting she even writes her own music at this point.
:/ this default criticism of pop stars. its moot point. its just not really how it works. guess what tom cruise doesn't write his own movie scripts, what a fucking hack!!

>>74837811
yes. her tittays didnt go anywhere

>>74837813
>extremely contrived and overwrought american oxygen
kek that song is trash

>>74837817
>Yeah, her being dumb is a solid point as well. Though it's weird that some manager or PR guy didn't tell her to shut up.
worked for trump
>>
To be fair to Katy, here's a list every female musician who hit the top 3 this year:

>Cardi B
>>
>>74837842
KEK
>>
>>74837452
taylor swift has racist fans (plays country, a style of music favored by white racists who think it's "southern music"), and racists are starting to realize they are numerous in america
>>
>>74837814
Was about to say the same thing. Maybe she writes a few of her lyrics here and there or maybe even full verses of her own lyrics, but Max Martin and his team are definitely doing all the musical aspects of it and writing the hooks or any melodies. Not saying I love Taylor's music, but it seems that she's less reliant on producers from a songwriting aspect and more needs them for arrangement and production but I don't know
>>
>>74837848
>this default criticism of pop stars. its moot point. its just not really how it works. guess what tom cruise doesn't write his own movie scripts, what a fucking hack!!

No and a lot of Hollywood actors aren't the height of IQ either.
>>
>>74837876
a splendid analysis worthy of the current year
>>
>>74837878
She generally does write her own lyrics except on the obvious commercial numbers like Shake It Off which are done by the same song doctors who write every pop hit.
>>
>>74837909
I recall reading her doing a lot work with Shake It Off specifically and picking it as the lead herself.
>>
I think even old man Desmond Child helped write some of Katy Perry's stuff.
>>
>>74837848
>this default criticism of pop stars. its moot point. its just not really how it works
I agree that nowadays pop stars are not expected to write their songs, just perform them (more so look nice). But that just means that any of these artists are replaceable with another good looking person who can sing half-decent. Any goof can just look pretty and sing a song that someone else wrote for you, but the ones that write their own songs (such as Adele, Ed Sheeran) shows that they have an actual skill or talent
>>
>>74837937
Meh, it's less about that and more about the actual image and ... reputation. If you got a brand, you're irreplaceable. What the fuck was/is Katy's? It was some catholic schoolgirl gone wild shit first but afterwards?
>>
>>74837937
>I agree that nowadays pop stars are not expected to write their songs
>nowadays
Try since the world was black-and-white.
>>
>>74837937

Most pop musicians write their own music. But they're just topline writers, they don't make the instrumental (aka the thing that actually matters). Also

>Ed Sheeran
>talent
>>
>>74837909
The first sentence about only writing lyrics was talking about Katy Perry. I was saying that it seems that Taylor is less reliant on producers to do things for her than Katy Perry
>>
>>74837965

Katy's image is "sexy Halloween costume".
>>
>>74837971
Ed Sheeran is talented dude. Whether you like his music or not (I know I don't). Watch a video of a live performance or something, he's not your everyday hack on a guitar
>>
>>74837965
>If you got a brand, you're irreplaceable

Punk rock was supposed to kill off those dinosaur 60s rockers. "Start Me Up" and "Ebony & Ivory" were top 10 hits well after Sid Vicious was in the ground. :^)
>>
>>74837452
It's because SJWs are a small group who're extremely vocal due to making good use of a very new mode of mass communication.
>>
>>74837965
>What the fuck was/is Katy's? It was some catholic schoolgirl gone wild shit first but afterwards?
Her gimmick got old in a hurry just like happened with Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj. All of them proved to be one trick ponies.
>>
>>74837997
You can't kill off Paul McCartney, silly twats. No matter how many punk bands show up, he'll pull out another "Mull of Kintyre".
>>
>>74837967
I just picked a random year. http://www.bobborst.com/popculture/top-100-songs-of-the-year/?year=1970
Apart from BJ Thomas and the Motown tunes, the performers are all pretty much the same as the sole songwriters
>>
>>74837965
>What the fuck was/is Katy's?
Ditzy sex kitten. Now it's lesbian soccer mom, I guess.
>>
>>74838034
A lot of those are singer songwriters or rock groups. Actual pop stars kind of stopped being a thing during the late 60s and didn't come back until the event of MTV in the 80s.
>>
>>74838015
And this is why Tay slays. She's going to get Madonna money before she hits the wrong end of 30.
>>
>>74837997
>Punk rock was supposed to kill off those
No, it wasn't, it was by far and away as left of the dial as you could get.
>>
>>74838056
I don't know if you are the guy who originally replied, but I was just trying to refute the "since the world is black and white" claim
>>
I have to agree that Katy Perry has no really unique gimmick and almost any pop star could sing her hits (which we can thank Max Martin for) and you'd hardly notice the difference.

>>74837965
Think of all those mediocre 70s corporate rock bands like Kansas, America, Bread, and Foghat. They didn't do anything special and stopped being relevant to anyone except nostalgiafags after the 70s were over. None of them successfully transitioned into the 80s and all of them ended up playing the county fair circuit.

Now compare the heavyweights of that era like Sabbath, Aerosmith, Kiss, Zeppelin, they set the trends for the next 15-20 years and all of them (aside from LZ who disbanded following John Bonham's death) managed career comebacks at some point.
>>
>>74837452
>Katy went full SJW and flopped miserably

So THIS is what happens when you divorce your unfunny britbong husband?

Well that's good to know.
>>
>>74838223
>Think of all those mediocre 70s corporate rock bands like Kansas, America, Bread, and Foghat.
Try the 80s equivalents like Night Ranger and all those shit-tier hair metal bands. Again they all died with that decade and were left playing the county fair circuit.
>>
I love how marketing fags think people buy sjw shit.
>>
>>74838338
This, human nature is to gravitate towards wanting to be the bad guy. It's no coincidence that the problems with race relations in this country right now, made a song by taylor swift "dissing" a famous black couple broke records.
>>
Katy Perry is not that good of a singer either. She has range and power but can't emote for shit, sort of like Mariah Carey.
>>
File: ts.png (229KB, 629x921px) Image search: [Google]
ts.png
229KB, 629x921px
Saying nothing isn't good enough.
>>
>>74837573
Literally, what?
>>
>>74838338
Marketing fags don't think, they make decisions based on numbers, and the decisions tend to be right. In Katy's case it's more likely that she spent too much time on twitter and went with the shit herself because she lacks a real identity. Hence it doesn't work. Some bimbo in halloween costumes talking politics is off-putting for every side.

>>74838363
Maybe it's because it's a single from one of the most popular pop stars after a long break and is generally catchy? It's popular outside of Murica too, you know and other countries aren't obsessed with muh race.
>>
>>74838404
>other countries aren't obsessed with muh race.
Yes they are, they are actually 10x more xenophobic than the US. We are the only one trying to actually try integration. Just look at how much Europeans are bitching and moaning about it.
>>
Remember when Katy Perry didn't go crazy, was more tits and less singing?

And she got bukkaked in the Kids Choice Awards? Ahhh good times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWa3x9SE_VM
>>
>>74838363

Not from the US but all those race related controversies seem so fake to me. Young US intellectuals are being heavily manipulated. This is the first time in history when you have counter-cultures that are pro mainstream.
>>
>>74838441
Oh, and the Super Bowl halftime show.
>>
>>74838438
East Europeans are stuck in the 19th century culturally, so it's not a surprise. In West Europe, it's mostly a non issue.

>We are the only one trying to actually try integration.
Like ... integrating niggas into jails?
>>
>>74838451
>Not from the US but all those race related controversies seem so fake to me. Young US intellectuals are being heavily manipulated. This is the first time in history when you have counter-cultures that are pro mainstream.

They are. This is literally all Obama's fault, race relations had been largely peaceful for years before he came along, there hadn't been any real trouble with that since the LA Riots in 1992 (which CNN helped stir up).
>>
>>74838392
Holy fuck. That article is some comedy gold. Did Tay run over his pet or something? How can anyone be possible this butthurt over a pop song?
>>
>>74838392

Just looked this guy up, of course he's white
>>
>>74838392
>popstars trying to keep the gravy train going is now racist
Nothing would suprise me at this point
>>
>>74837452
>acts like a snake
>WAHHH WHY ARE PEOPLE CALLING ME OUT IM GONNA WRITE A WHOLE ALBUM ABOUT HOW MEAN THEY ARE
she's almost thirty and acts like she's 12
>>
>>74837452
Why do women raise their arms and pose like that if they don't even tense their muscles, and have virtually no muscles on their arms to begin with?
>>
File: 1503221349339.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503221349339.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>74838392
The twitter verified tick is the official mark of cuckoldry. Internet "journalists" like this will be the first to hang.
>>
>>74838503
>Kevin Allred, Contributor Writer / Speaker / Educator / Beyoncé Professor
>In 2010, he created the Politicizing Beyoncé curriculum for college students that received world-wide media attention. Since then, he's taught the curriculum in University classrooms and traveled the world with speaking events
This is legitimately sad.
>>
>>74838481

Last time the US kids were right on the money was occupy wallstreet. After that, probably due to some fantastic secret service work, college kids are fighting windmills.
>>
>>74838392
lol she should sue the fuck out of this guy. i'm sure he's feeling invincible, being drunk on post-cville rhetoric and all, but i wonder if a court of law would be as okay with liberally smearing "nazi" and "white supremacism" across someone who hasn't said or done anything
>>
>>74837588
ah yes the rorke delusion
>>
>>74838529
>thinking she really gives a fuck and doesn't just use this as an opportunity to make more shekels

>>74838564
She could even sell it as "women against libel from the media".
>>
File: 1493018396988.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493018396988.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>74838392
>Beyoncé Professor since 2010
>(#PoliticizingBeyoncé)
>Podcast: Bey-Ond Pop Culture

these people should be gassed
>>
>>74837452
she just didnt look good with that due.
sure a lot of people didnt give much of a shit about her then, but any kind of shit they gave about her just left with half of her hair
>>
>>74838563
>Last time the US kids were right on the money was occupy wallstreet

Occupy Wall Street was as much of a fake Soros-funded movement as all the rest.
>>
>>74837494
>>74837530
You don't meet many or even come near their pits, do you? A lot of women (especially those with dark hair like Katy has) always have visible armpitstubble, even after just shaving it thoroughly with a good razor and shaving cream.
>>
>>74837495
>Her music is better
*Breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
File: 5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg (10KB, 186x205px) Image search: [Google]
5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg
10KB, 186x205px
>>74838621
>>
>>74838481
The Trayvon Martin was the kickstart to all this shit, before that case everything was going smoothly enough
>>
Underage faggots please fuck off
>>
>>74837476
>worst song of the year, possibly decade
>what is trap
>>
>>74837476
Its not even as bad as Katy's souless garbo
>>
>tfw no sexy pictures of kp itt
>>
>>74839214

That was like 8 years ago.
>>
>>74837452
it means people are pussies who don't have any balls to take a stand on anything.
in reality it's probably nothing to do with politics you're just projecting your own insecurity about being politically castrated.
>>
>>74837568
>Taytay is an artist with autistic dedication

What? She has changed drastically over the years. If this album is like her recent single, she's gone to making full trash.
>>
>>74837452
Katy's "sjw" song is the only thing from her current album that wasn't a giant commercial failure. Her biggest mistake was that no one found her authentic, and then like 2 months after declaring to be "woke" she goes on to promote her album with Bon Appetit and Swish Swish...?

All she did was alienate both sides
>>
>>74837494
t. Virgin
>>
File: 1481260520664.jpg (25KB, 222x321px) Image search: [Google]
1481260520664.jpg
25KB, 222x321px
>>74837452
>new album topped the charts
>debuted at number one

that's not flopping miserably
>>
>>74839333
If you call what Katy Perry is doing "taking a stand" then you have some very low standards
>>
who cares? stop making these threads
>>
File: the goat.jpg (444KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the goat.jpg
444KB, 1600x1200px
One time a reporter asked michael jordan why he doesnt get more political and criticize republicans,

Jordan responded: "republicans buy nikes too"

This is what libtards never grasp as they shove their politics into everything.

Oh, want to play a video game? nope, time to get lectured to about feminism....

Then when no one buys the product they double down and sales tank even more.

I dont think liberals can grasp the concept of the profit motive
>>
no woman will fuck you, let alone want to be around you with this attitude
>>
>>74837568
>rihanna outsells taylor
in what world?
>>
File: DIGKSj_UMAAESvi.jpg (140KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DIGKSj_UMAAESvi.jpg
140KB, 933x1200px
>>74837452
>>Taylor stayed mum on politics and is breaking records left and right
Taylor went full illuminati satanic bitch and is breaking records left and right
fix that for you
>>
>>74838544
>The twitter verified tick is the official mark of cuckoldry.
That makes Taylor, Richard Spencer and Donald Trump cucks
>>
>>74842456
They are, Spencer and Trump are controlled opposition.
>>
>>74838392
The article's title is complete clickbait, but the content itself is pretty spot-on.
>There’s no central Taylor Swift as protagonist, [...]; only more derivatives, more artifice. She attempts to position this realization as an artistic coming of age, but it’s really just her refusing to take responsibility after her true colors were exposed.
>And remember the title: “Look What You Made Me Do.” Look what we made her do. She’s blaming us. She’s blaming the fact that we saw behind the curtain, that we found out about her lies and manipulation, as the end result of a hungry public; not because she’s ever done anything wrong. Celebrity culture today does create a hungry public, but that excuse is a disingenuous deflection. The subtext is: “you made me come clean because I was caught and I had no other choice.” It reads as a threat.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
File: 1503793300406.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
1503793300406.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
Who gives a shit? Aren't we supposed to be discussing and recommending people actual good music like the first Avalanches album? What's this pop girl dick measuring contest shit? Can the mods just please ban all you newfags? I'm getting too fucking old for this place.
>>
>>74842699

samefag here, I am glad tho that Taylor swift is a white supremacist though, glad to see a big star defending us whitey.
>>
It means that TayTay is best girl. And if you've been paying attention you knew it all along.
>>
>>74842699
piss off reddit
>>
File: spencer.png (339KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
spencer.png
339KB, 540x405px
>>74842456
A lot of people on the far right dont like spencer. They think he is a con man or controlled opposition
>>
>>74842748
>be you
>literally from Reddit
>part of Taylor Swift's 13 year old fanbase
>call people who actually want to discuss valid music on /mu/ "reddit"
>"haha got em xd"
Kys
>>
>>74842699
there's more actual discussion in pop threads than most "good music" threads desu. plus you can get recommendations all over the internet, stop acting like /mu/ is anarcho-rym
>>
>>74842770
>valid music
like the avalanches right
>>
>>74842760
He's literally /pol/ incarnate though
>ugly
>flabby
>Hitler youth haircut
>constantly goes on about "white genocide", but has a thing for Asian women
>>
>>74837452
>Katy's SJW hair
just why?
>>
>>74842794
Better than Taylor Swift and Katy Perry and all these irrelevant pop favs for sure
>>
>>74842760
+1 he's just controlled op.
>>
Taylor Swift had a few nigga rappers featured in her songs and she slept with dozens of guys so shes not based in my book.
>>
>>74839158
I think Katy's "Chained to the Rhythm" or "Power" are superior pop songs to Taylor's LWYMMD.
>>
>>74842830
Taylor only has sex with Karlie.
>>
>>74842796
>ugly
I don't like him but he's handsome. He'd be even more handsome if he wasn't so fat and he started lifting.
>>
>>74842814
yet you dive into threads like this and spaz out because of some perceived superiority, just like a child. go discuss whatever it is you like and leave us to our own devices lad
>>
>>74842796
Lenin — 'The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.'

By the way, those antifa guys are proably filled with FBI agents egging them on to do bad shit.

Its all fake
>>
>>74837494
>That pit hair...
Where?
>>
>>74842866
>he's handsome
He looks like inbred white trash, anon. Next you're going to be telling me Donald Trump's sons are the pinnacle of male aesthetics.
These standards are far, far too low.
>>
I mean, they started banning right wing websites in an unprecedented move against free speech.
But somehow spencer still has his twitter, and not only does he have his twitter he is fucking verified.

That fucker is on the feds pay roll for sure.
>>
>>74842873
If you don't like it, why not ignore my posts? Instead you dive into the reply box and spaz out because of some perceived superiority, just like a child.
We're all entitled to call out shit threads here. Go discuss your favorite pop music on Reddit and downvote mean posts if you can't handle it.
>>
>>74842903
barron a cute
>>
>>74842773
No, how about you fuck off my board and stop with the pop waifu bullshit?
>>
File: 15 min on ms paint.png (926KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15 min on ms paint.png
926KB, 1920x1080px
>>74837452
at least one of them still has good christian values
>>
>>74842978
>muh board
thank god summer's almost over
>>
>>74842936
>I mean, they started banning right wing websites in an unprecedented move against free speech.
One of those sites is linked to 100+ murders, as well as Breivik's killings. Free speech doesn't mean the right to kill people or conspire to do so for an ideology.
>>
>>74842969
t. pedo
>>
>>74842873
No I won't "leave you to your own devices", literally get off this fucking board now. I don't want to see pop threads. You don't deserve to post here. When /mu/ dropped it's elitist stance is when you fags took over and shat up the place. Go away, don't reply to me defending yourself, just fucking leave.
>>
>>74842903
You sound delusion. If you want to call people in the alt right or white nationalist movement ugly, pick someone like David Duke. Richard Spencer is objectively handsome.
>>
>>74843043
>t. 19 y.o. who just discovered "/mu/core"
>>
>>74843057
No, I just have a pair of functioning eyes. If "alt right" people or white nationalists looked more like pic related (ie the Aryans they LARP as all the time), maybe they wouldn't be such a laughingstock.
David Duke is ugly too, though.
>>
File: tfw you get an ultra-rare.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw you get an ultra-rare.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>74837573
Toned tanned fit and ready, turn it up because its MOMS SPAGHETTI!
>>
>>74837476
Funny. That isn't despacito and would you ever
>>
>>74837811
I find the thumbnail of swish swish weirdly arousing

She still has those big eyes
>>
File: 1206568352974.png (56KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1206568352974.png
56KB, 736x736px
>>74843064

No nigger I've been posting on this site for a good decade at this point. Stop projecting a personality that you're easily able to dismiss onto me. Also don't say "t.", actually type out the word typical you cunt.
>>
File: 1502570210752.jpg (35KB, 696x785px) Image search: [Google]
1502570210752.jpg
35KB, 696x785px
>>74843057
Spencer is ugly as fuck. He looks like a humanized pig. I don't know who's pushing this meme that he's handsome, but it needs to stop.
>>
File: cooldog.png (31KB, 213x258px) Image search: [Google]
cooldog.png
31KB, 213x258px
>>74843187
>Also don't say "t.", actually type out the word typical you cunt.
That's not what t. means, are you sure you've really been here for a decade?
>>
>>74842630
No matter how many threads people make about Taylor she's still a snake

It doesn't really matter if you make a whole album 'reclaiming' it. It just reeks of 'well yeah I got found out but so what haha :)'
>>
>>74843209
he's trollan xD
don't even bother giving him a (you) lad
>>
>>74843020
yet they leave up pedophile and isis websites.

There is a clear political agenda and the liberals and tech companies have deemed themselves the morality police, they will ruin the internet and ban everyone and everything
>>
>>74843057
>>74843136
Making fun of David Duke is fucked up and beyond reprehensible. The man was in a very bad house fire which badly burned him.
>>
>Jon Jafari went full /pol/ and flopped miserably
>Papa Franku stayed apolitical and has a bigger fanbase than ever

What could it all mean?
>>
>>74843209
It literally stands for typical, stop fucking lying retard.
>>
>>74842903
But Barron is pretty handsome. Then again, hes got melanias genes
>>
>>74843272
Shouldn't have been playing with tiki torches then
>>
>>74843287
>It literally stands for typical, stop fucking lying retard.
It's ok to be new here, but you don't have to make things up just to try to keep some 'argumentative high ground', it's ok to be wrong.
It means 'terveisin'.
>>
>>74843279
Frank didn't act like he was white by aligning himself with nazis.
>>
>>74843279
He flopped because he stopped putting out work and the format he was moving towards is lifeless, soulless and overpolished
>>
I feel like the shaved head/shitty haircut is a natural progression of the female pop stars these days
>>
>>74843253
It took over a decade for Stormfront to be removed, and it was because an American white woman got killed.
Give it time.
>they will ruin the internet and ban everyone and everything
But you just said pedophile and ISIS sites are still up. The only people who should be concerned about white supremacist forums being cucked are those who use those venues themselves, honestly. It's like trying to get 4channers to cry because Reddit got banned.
>>
THIS IS NOT A POLITICS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FUCK
EVERYONE WHO REPLIED TO THIS
IS SO
FUCKING
RETARDED!!!!!!
>>
>>74843272
>"It's wrong to make fun of someone who judges, makes fun of and advocates murder of people in circumstances that they didn't choose. He's in a circumstance he didn't choose, after all."
Maybe he should have been more careful.
>>
>>74843364
One day you will wake up and 4chan will be gone.
the liberals are trying to shut down people who commit wrong think, banning them, hiding them in search engines, preventing them from regesrting domans

The libs are going to kill the internet and then pretend that they arent the Establishment
>>
>>74843377
music is inextricably linked to politics, kys
>>
>>74843440
>One day you will wake up and 4chan will be gone.
Then I'll go to 8ch, or 420chan, or any of the other 8978782 chans out there. Hell, maybe even a Deep Web chan.
Like I said, the only people pressed about Stormfront's demise are actual stormfags. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to plan and advocate killing. They fucked themselves over, really, it was just a matter of time.
>>
>>74843518
I bet you could find someone who has killed someone that has a twitter.
You keep making excuses, but you know this is bad, and the liberals have set precedent in banning people wholesale from the internet that have different political ideologies. This is not going down a good road
>>
Who will they ban first? the nazis? then they will go after the whistle blowers, then they will decide tha anarchists and communists are too dangerous, then they will ban anyone who uses swear words, then they will ban porn, then they will ban all websites that are twitbookspace. And the internet will be dead because liberals couldn't handle someone calling them out on their shit for once
>>
>>74843563
The difference is that Twitter isn't a site for people who think it's okay to kill other people. It's expressly against their rules to use it for such a thing, and they don't advocate it. If you make a death threat on Twitter, you'll probably get reported and your account will be removed.
The same is not true of Stormfront, which was a hotspot for crazy racists who wanted to kill all Jews and blacks. Maybe if they'd been more diligent in monitoring their userbase and cracking down on homicidal maniacs, this wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>74843608
>muh slippery slope
Why not go plot to kill non-whites outside the internet if you're this concerned? Damn.
>>
>>74843518
>/pol/ always screams RACE WAR and DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

Thanks /pol/ for fucking over the rest of us good job curbing your autism there you will have literally killed the birthplace of memes because of your genocidal urges thanks a lot good job outstanding trophy 4 u.
>>
>>74843680
Can't we just get Hiroyuki to delete /pol/ and spare the rest of us?
>>
>>74843629
Is it not true?
liberal capitalism couldn't handle that the proles now had freedom of info and communication and could organize easily. so it banned everything and everyone because they didnt get their way with clinton, because trump won the liberals are squashing freedom of speech through the use of private companies.

The internet is ending because of libtards and they will still act like they arent the establishment
>>
>>74843723
Sadly they require a containment board to keep them from shitting up the rest of 4chan, and it would be dangerous to delist them like /trash/ because they might actually start planning terrorism and shit.

It's a terrible choice to make.

I say get them to leave for Nazichan like a lot of them did a few years ago, and let Hotwheels deal with them. In exchange, we could get, say, /leftypol/ or /cuteboys/ to come over here.
>>
>>74843833
lol if you dont think they are coming for the communists too. You retards realize this is capitalism reacting to the fact that the proles have more power now.
>>
>>74843860
True, but if /leftypol/ got the meme power of 4chan behind it we could all get free tendies and government issued waifu pillows for life
>>
>>74843057
he's like the most average white dude imaginable

I agree with the other poster, standards are too low
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.