[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone like hip-hop/rap and rock at the same time? Choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2175.png (5KB, 442x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2175.png
5KB, 442x333px
How can anyone like hip-hop/rap and rock at the same time? Choose one or the other, anon.
>>
I prefer an even mixture of both desu
>>
Thats why underground soundcloud rap exist,
>>
>>74834900
>wasting breath on people like this
>>
>>74834900
I like both desu. There are no absolutes in life anon - if you try to live by them you will miss out in one way or another.
>>
I enjoy it when you mix everything bad about both genres into one big mess
https://youtu.be/hNsNQ4jKcoU
>>
i only like radio country
>>
>>74834900
If rap isn't rock then rock is dead. Call the morgue, put the notice of the funeral in the papers and I'll show up wearing black and bearing flowers since I was friends with the old guy before he passed.

To tell the truth, you can almost understand how people honestly fail to see just how rap fits into the larger rock puzzle, mainly due to the fact they're basing their entire definition of rock on something else from the same time rap appeared rather than tracing rock's evolution in all directions through the years. You can even comprehend people trying to keep rap out for more nefarious reasons having to do with defending their own preferences from something that threatens to overtake those tastes in impact and popularity. But any way you look at it hip-hop is far more connected to the origins of rock 'n' roll than heavy metal or progressive or alternative ever were for instance, and thus demands to be included equally in the discussion. If you wanna get rid of 'em all in the rock family tree you'd have an easier time defending that decision than if you choose just any one of them individually to cast aside. But why discard any of them when they add so much texture to the ever growing fabric of rock 'n' roll in the first place?
>>
>>74834900
i don't judge genres i only judge music within
\thread
>>
anyone can like rock but not anyone can like rap
>>
>>74834900
>how can anyone like multiple things?
>>
I started music with rap music, then my pals started feeding me some obvious AC/DC; it shouldn't come as a surprise I delved in rock.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.