[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the albums I'm taking with me when I leave for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 20170829_001650.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_001650.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
These are the albums I'm taking with me when I leave for school.

Rate pls
>>
>>74834337
Why not import some to your computer so you can bring more with you?
>>
none of these albums is bad per se but why in the world would they be the ones you bring out of everything?
>>
This is just about the worst combination of albums I could possibly imagine.
>>
Nice collection. Good luck at school wherever you go Anon.
>>
1.5/5 too much gay shit
>>
>>74834337
I hope ur school bus explodes with you in it
>>
>>74834337
have you heard Fire On Fire?
>>
>>74834353
I just thought of what I would like to have there.
>>74834347
My whole collection is already on here, I just like having and using the physical versions sometimes.
>>74834360
Pretty sure I can think of worse...
>>
Your taste sucks and youre probably not going to learn anything cool. I hope you fucking die dude
>>
>California, Benji and Laughing Stock
Good shit buddy dab on them haters
Where's SFTB though?
>>
>>74834337
Just listened to that Julia Holter album for the first time a few days ago after having let it sit on my hard drive since I downloaded it a few years ago on /mu/. Really great stuff. Lucette Stranded on The Island is one of the most gorgeous songs I've heard in a while.
>>
>>74834428
I can't fucking find that thing anywhere... I need it in my life.

>>74834409
>>74834389
>>74834379

Good to know.
>>
>>74834337
This is a high resolution pic. Keep it up dude
>>
>>74834337
Bring nick cave
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1888x1062px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1888x1062px
You carry all them shits around with you?
>>
>>74834337
you like album covers with boring colors
>>
>ctrl+f: mallgoth
>0 results

newfags everywhere

I'm hoping OP is trolling. how does a human being listen to Swans and then think chelsea wolf is acceptable music? i can imagine accidentally sharing musical interests with you IRL and it makes me shudder
>>
>>74834574
lol
>>
>>74834481
No, this is college dude.

>>74834532
You mean clean

>>74834574
I got into Chelsea Wolfe like a year after I got into Swans, dude. I wouldn't be into her if it weren't for them. I'm glad I make you shudder.
>>
>Julia Holter
>Emma Ruth Rundle
>Chelsea Wolfe
>Talk Talk
Nice
>>
>>74834337
Just replace the seer with TBK and your golden
>>
>>74834337
you have to be 18 to fuck
>>
>>74836502
What?
>>
>>74834337
bring whatever you actually like don't worry about what the "plebs" will think. hope you can find people to share your music with anon
>>
>>74834337
good luck on your school shooting jimbo
>>
>>74834337
Why are you taking them with you?
>>
You're gonna be the life of the party, no joke.

Actually total joke because you're only gonna attract emos and hipsters with that selection. Also you will be bored. Very, very bored.
>>
>>74834337
Norge?
>>
>>74834574
whats the deal with enjoying swans and chelsea wolfe? I know they are very diferent artists, but its pretty nice to keep your tastes as open as possible
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.