[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I'm so conflicted. Titanic Sinclair is fucking annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I'm so conflicted.
Titanic Sinclair is fucking annoying and half Poppy's songs aren't even good and her YT is edgy as fuck.
But I like her.
>>
Same. Poppy sounds exactly like the kind of thing I might like, but I don't. Her songs are shit. I don't find her videos weird enough to be interesting. She's annoying to the point where I don't find her attractive. I was expecting like dark, cold sexuality type vibe, but it feels more like a cartoon than anything.

Next.
>>
she's a failed meme
>>
>>74823913
that called evolutionary psychology, you see a hot girl and you want to fuck it. Fighting your genetic mandate isn't meant to be easy.

Titanic leans into the meme(ness) and ironic parody of the industry to exploit it, I don't know much about the arg surrounding his "works". He's the music equivalent of a cannibal troll.

I don't mind her songs, but I'm not the target audience either.
>>
>>74823913
That's actually called mere exposure effect.
>>
>>74823913
Poppy's music is so ridiculously hit and miss. Computer Boy, Money, I'm Poppy, and Everybody Wants to be Poppy are the only tolerable ones. Everything else is more or less crap. Money's not that good either.
I feel like Poppy has potential. There are those strokes of genius and those cool elements, but it's so unfocused. Everybody Wants to be Poppy has that cool noisy, distorted guitar in it that's never used again (side note: any recommendation for stuff like that, just really poppy with distorted guitar), Lowlife goes for a reggae sort of thing, and then the rest of her stuff falls into generic pop with middling lyrics and the occasional cool idea. Poppy and Titanic need to settle on an idea for what they want to do musically and run with it. Eventually, weird videos won't be enough to keep them popular.
>>
File: y_72f25ff5.jpg (153KB, 665x480px) Image search: [Google]
y_72f25ff5.jpg
153KB, 665x480px
>>74823913
>not listening to Mars Argo
you're missing out
literally only like two of poppy's songs are actually good, "american kids" being the best
>>
>>74825718
I want to like Margo but I can't get past her voice
>>
>>74825746
it's cute to me.
i got used to it i guess.
>>
>>74823913
You'll get over it in about 6 months. Poppy is one of those projects where you're obsessed with her for about that amount of time, then you lose interest rapidly. Sort of like Marilyn Manson; it's a phase you'll go through and then want to forget.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.