[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you no longer enjoy your favorite album because you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 9228634_orig.png (118KB, 345x680px) Image search: [Google]
9228634_orig.png
118KB, 345x680px
>tfw you no longer enjoy your favorite album because you've listened to it too many times, making it too predictable
>>
>tfw you no longer enjoy enjoying because you've enjoyed too much, making it predictable
Unironically though.
>>
>>74810803
now listen to it backwards a bunch of times
>>
File: IMG_0448.jpg (93KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
93KB, 850x506px
It stopped being enjoyable when I realized the next lyric was always rattlesnake
>>
you should have chosen a better favorite album then faggot
>>
>>74812656
This
>>
>>74812656
guess what it is
>>
The mark of good music is being able to listen to it 100+ times and still find new details in the music that you never noticed before

Listen to better music OP
>>
>>74810803
gotta give yourself a break man
>>
>>74812867
Certainly not a free jazz album.
>>
>>74811713
lol
>>
>>74810803
>>74810830

>tfw you realize the brain loves familiarity and patterns

This is why children never tire of the same story, and want to hear it over and over. Your brain is hardwired to make predictions, and if you get it right, you're happy.

This is why modern pop music works.
I 100% guarantee that if you ask anyone about any popular song (Blurred Lines, as an example) they probably hated it the first time they heard it.

That's because it's a shit song with no value and anyone smarter than a troglodyte can grasp this.

But if you hear it a few more times, it "grows" on you. And then your friends like it. You hear it on the radio in the car and at work. Next thing you know, you're tapping your foot.

It's because you've been brainwashed. Your brain loves the familarirty. It knows the melody, and it can make predictions on the next note and lyric and be right. They make you like the song by playing it again and again.

This works with most things, it's why coffee and tea are an "acquired taste."

All you've gotta do is not listen to it for a week, then give it a spin. You'll like it.
>>
>>74815265
>reddit spacing
Opinion immediately discarded
>>
>>74815265
Except you're an idiot because our brains thrive off novelty and flood us with dopamine when we receive it. Literally why we build tolerance to thing like coke
>>
>>74815307
>tfw you can only receive dopamine from one very specific thing and it's novelty items

Are you my dad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.