[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is his life ruined, because the dumbass editor of the commercial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
is his life ruined, because the dumbass editor of the commercial selected the worst possible half-bar out of a 3 min song?
>>
explain yourself
>>
>>74810651
my sides are in orbit
>THEY CALL IT THE REMAINDER THATS THE NUMBER THAT REMAINS
commercial kino
>>
File: 1431660054057.png (40KB, 182x179px) Image search: [Google]
1431660054057.png
40KB, 182x179px
>>74810651
>black man picked to be in commercial because he's black
>life ruined
>>
>>74810651
Why is his self portrait white?
>>
>>74810796
he gets endlessly roasted on twitter
just search for "number that remains" and you'll find literally thousands of people clowning him

the saddest thing is that he replies to some of them really meekly and asks them to listen to the full song, because it's really not as bad as it seems on the commercial
>>
BRAIN BLAST
>>
>>74810995
kek
>>
QUOTIENT = ANSWER
>>
>>74810651
They couldn't help themselves with that Egyptian imagery could they? It had to be shoved in there kinda tongue-in-cheek right?
>>
lol I didn't think it was real beyond the commercial

https://soundcloud.com/herhymeswithme/the-division-song

twitter.com/HeRhymesWithMe
>>
>>74812013
It actually goes pretty hard.
>>
>>74812046
t. Toney Jackson
>>
>>74810651
it's as embarrassing as anything any of your pet meme rappers have ever done.
>>
>>74812046
to be fair, they literally did pick the worst 5 seconds of the entire song
>>
it's hilarious how the "that's the number that remains" part is right before the beat drops, so it really emphasizes it
>>
>>74812573
the song is shit though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.