[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's literally just Kid B /mu/ why did you tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
>It's literally just Kid B

/mu/ why did you tell me this was good
>>
patricians will agree it's their best album
>>
>>74810565
I don't really get why. Is it because patricians like idm and it's their most idm album? I like hail to the theif a lot more because it's experimental but still remains whatever radiohead are. Amnesiac is great but if you like it the most, why not go listen to autechre instead?
>>
>>74810619
A lot of Radiohead post-OK Computer just sounds like Thom making Warp Records worship. A lot of the tracks on HTTT that aren't guitar driven straight up remind me of Aphex Twin.
>>
>>74810406
It sounds nothing like Kid A.
Kid A is a lot more electronic
>>
>>74810406
Can someone tell me what he was an amnesiac about?
>>
>>74811166
thom forgot he made the album already
>>
>>74811166
they forgot how to make good music
>>
>>74810406
It takes jazz and noise influence. Kid A sounds almost silly compared to it imo. The b-sides are amazing as well
>>
>>74810406
B sides doesn't automatically mean bad, friend.
>>
>>74810565
this :^)
>>
File: KidA.jpg (280KB, 1437x1437px) Image search: [Google]
KidA.jpg
280KB, 1437x1437px
>It's literally just Bmnesiac

/mu/ why did you tell me this was good?
>>
>>74810406
Yes you retard. It was recorded in the same place, at the same time, with the same people as Kid A. I don't like it as much as Kid A but only because it didn't me laid and it didn't come with a hidden "comic book" in the jewel case.

The same song is on both albums. The division, while probably not arbitrary, is justified in aspie Thom Yorke interviews that I never bothered to read. It probably had to do with emotional melt downs, the aggressiveness of the art, the gap (and need for more singles) since OK Computer, and the fact that Hail to the Thief was lining up to be very lucrative excrement.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.