[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to reorganize The Fragile and cut it down to only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
If you were to reorganize The Fragile and cut it down to only the best content, what filler would you cut and in what order would you put the songs? For me, I would split it into two EPs like this:

The Fragile EP I
>Somewhat Damaged
>The Day the Whole World Went Away
>The Wretched
>The Fragile

The Fragile EP II (Even Deeper Down The Spiral)
>Even Deeper
>La Mer
>Where Is Everybody?
>Starfuckers Inc.
>>
you would keep starfuckers? what are you, 12?
>>
>>74801667
It's the only song on the album that sounds like it could have been on Broken or Downward Spiral, it works well to end the album on a high note. People who dislike Starfuckers are just being contrarian because it's the most popular song on the album.
>>
Congratulations, you didn't keep any of the best songs of the album.
>>
>>74801638
>Starfuckers Inc.
>Includes the only real filler
>>
File: 1394324398878.jpg (45KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
1394324398878.jpg
45KB, 272x153px
>>74801638
>tfw listening to the fragile right now

Id gut it down to:

TDTWWA
The Frail
The Wretched
WITT
The Fragile
JLYI
Even Deeper
La Mer
The Great Below
TWOIT
Into The Void
Where Is Everybody
TMHBM
ILFTJY,F
The Big Come down
Ripe (With Decay)

so yeh not a lot lol but hey its a good album.
>>
>>74802822
>omitting Somewhat Damaged

son...
>>
>>74801638
>keeping starfuckers
>>
>>74801667

>hating Starfuckers

gb2ETS
>>
>>74801725
>because it's the most popular song on the album.
Into The Void and The Day The World Went Away are more popular.

And it is not even fucking comparable to TDS or Broken, it is more reminiscent of With_Teeth's sound, imho
>>
The album is perfect as it is, people just want excuses as to why they don't want to listen to it in its entirety, which I understand. But no single track is bad or even mediocre, each has something to offer.
>>
>The Way Out Is Through
>We're In This Together
>The Frail
>The Wretched
>Just Like You Imagined
>The Fragile
>I'm Looking Forward To Join You, Finally
>Somewhat Damaged
>The Day The World Went Away
>Ripe (with Decay)
>The Great Below
>La Mer

>>74801667
It's a really well executed song. I don't feel like it has a place on the album though. Also Trent is the only person who thinks it's smart.

>>74802822
Also a good one.
>>
>>74804558
That's true but it's just a fun little thing.
>>
>>74801638
I think I would have kept Into the Void and Starfuckers on the left side and maybe dropped a filler track or two and just did one LP. It is a great release but definitely a bloated one.
>>
The Wretched is a cringey chore to listen to and I don't understand why it's liked and always so the live set
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.