[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ have any guilty pleasure music that's incredibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ow the edge.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
Does /mu/ have any guilty pleasure music that's incredibly edgy? I'm talking korn, a7x, etc levels of edge.
>>
my guilty pleasure is a7x. some of it is ok.

less on the edgy side, post american idiot green day
>>
>>74799655
21st Century is alright, Uno/Dos/Tre was awful, Revolution Radio was meh
>>
>>74799248
guilty pleasures don't exist. just admit you like it and call it a day. stop being insecure
>>
>>74799248
Brainbombs, which goes way beyond Korn edge levels.
Not really a "guilty pleasure" but I wouldn't show them to someone if they asked what bands I liked.
>>
File: IMG_0238.jpg (55KB, 380x130px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0238.jpg
55KB, 380x130px
Guilty pleasures are for insecure children. You should never feel bad about what you like. A7X is legit one of my favorite bands and I don't see why they get ripped on so hard. Their first 3 albums are all great and whether you like it or not you can't deny the absurd amount of talent those guys have.
>>
>>74800864
Rip the Rev
>>
>>74801555
I like to think he saw your trips from heaven :*)
>>
>>74800762
I enjoyed Rev Radio, but I agree Uno/Dos/Tre was shit
>>
nah i never got into those bands, the post """"pleb"""" """""guilty pleasure"""" band i listen to is probably nirvana
>>
I love listening to AC/DC, Nirvana, A7X, Johnny Cash
>>
Twenty One Pilots is my guilty pleasure.
>>
>>74801936
>Johnny Cash
>Edgy
lol
>>
most bands and genres can be called guilty pleasures honestly. I love all sorts of rock and metal ( korn and avenged being the ones i grew up on) and sure they are edgy but who cares. Pretty much all metal should be taken with a grain of salt since most bands even admit it is tongue in cheek. Rap is fucking edgy, pop is fucking cringe, and country is silly.

Even blues, jazz, and classical you can label pretentious if you want.
>>
Just admit your music taste is terrible

Dont try to hide by saying 'it's just your guilty pleasure'
>>
I don't have any 'guilty' pleasures because that's retarded.

I do like some of the early numetal stuff, though.

The first 2 Slipknot albums, LD 50
>>
cringe thread?
>>
I love Miley Cyrus and if you don't think she's hot you're gay. I don't mean that in any insulting way, you're probably homosexual; nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>74799248
Bat Country is actually a kickass song, great lyrics too
>>
ween
>>
>>74802486
she has a boy body though gay boy
>>
File: revolutions.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
revolutions.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>
>>74802389
Iowa's a dope album
>>74802587
Agreed. The solo is insane too
>>
File: 61n8e5dsBOL[1].jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61n8e5dsBOL[1].jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>74799248
Are you the guy that made that thread yesterday?

I enjoy this album and some early avenged sevenfold, just cause I liked this shit when I was way younger.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.