[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your top 10 artists, your favorite album of each and your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: q6o55kqbw80z.jpg (2MB, 1600x2456px) Image search: [Google]
q6o55kqbw80z.jpg
2MB, 1600x2456px
Post your top 10 artists, your favorite album of each and your favorite song for others to check out

#10:
>Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
Album: > Damn The Torpedoes
Song: >Mary Jane's Last Dance

I really like his simplicity but his awesome attitude towards music is what i really dig

#9: >Megadeth
Album: >Rust in Peace
Song: >My Last Words

Every metal guitarist had wet dreams about Megadeth at one point. They are also one of the most consistant Thrashmetal bands out there and you can find gems at every album of theirs. Overall really tight band, great songwriting and very technical solos.

#8: >Elton John
Album: >Madman Across The Water
Song: >Tiny Dancer

To put it in short Elton John was considered to be one man Beatles untill cocain got the hold of him in late 70s early 80s. Many awesome releases and if you dig Bowies Hunky Dory you are gonna love most of Johns catalog.

#7: >Metallica
Album: >Ride The Lightening
Song: >Orion

Maybe not as good of a band as Megadeth, they still are most of metalheads introduction to metal. First album i heard of theirs was Kill'em All and i picke the guitar for the first time a week later.

#6: >The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Album: >Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Song: >Pretty Little Ditty

A band full of musicians who are among the best in the world at what they do, except Anthony Kiedis. They evolved through many genres such as Funk, Funk rock, Funk metal, Alt-rock... with every their release being a classic up untill John Frusciante left the band in 2009. Also releases prior to John With Hillel on guitar are also awsome.

>Cont.
>>
#5: >Ice Cube
Album: >Death Certificate
Song: >U Ain't Gonna Take My Life

When it comes to hiphop i don't care about verses, and i don't care about the beat most of the time. I care about the energy and the agression. And Ice Cube most definitely dellivers. I really dig his first couple of albums because he was really driven by the anger.

#4: >Jimi Hendrix
Album: >Axis: Bold as Love
Song: >Wait Until Tomorrow

Amazing songwriting and genius usage of guitar effects. The feeling you get when listening to Jimis songs is comparable to weak high.

#3: >Jack Johnson
Album: >In Between Dreams
Song: >Constellations

This list takes a wierd turn from Ice Cubes agression to the most chill dude on the planet. In short Jack is white version of Jimi Hendrix that plays acoustic guitar. I might not like his newest album this will come out in september because its too political but his previous records are all solid releases. Listening to his songs feels like surfing on a hot summer day.

#2: >David Bowie
Album: >Low
Song: >Andy Warhol

Master songwriting that always fitted his current image. Songs that crush you emotionally and songs that make you wanna dance.

#1: >John Frusciante
Album: >To Record Only Water For Ten Days
Song: >Omission

Altough most people know him as the mastermind behind most of Chili Peppers releases, he also has a perfect solo carrier.
Mixing Funk, Bluesrock, Electornic, Alt, Popart genres and being influenced by the likes of Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie, Aphex Twin, Elton John, Frank Zappa he released the most solid records any solo artist has in a long time whilst inspiring millions of musicians all over the world.
>>
Why do you place Ice Cube above Metallica and Megadeth?
>>
>>74799172
I was dissapointed by Metallica 3 times (St anger, Reload and Hardwired) whilst Ice Cube never lost his Flow and energy. Dave mustaine fucked his voice badly in last couple of years and also he has became very sloppy on his soloing altough bouth bands were at some point better musicians than him i would much prefer to see Ice cube live now than any of them
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.