[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions of her new song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0 RzZGpyds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 41007-image_59a03a0baaa55.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
41007-image_59a03a0baaa55.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Opinions of her new song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds
>>
It's bad. Very bad. Laughably bad. Second-hand-embarrassment-inducing bad.
>>
>>74798960
Literally one of the worst songs i've ever heard
>>
Shit
>>
Pretty shit. I don't know what she was thinking with it desu. I'll still give the rest of the album a listen.
>>
Sounds like the name of an XXXTentacion song.
>>
Pretty decent, but like everything that Taylor Swift does, it reeks of manufactured fakeness. Even if this turns out to be a concept album and Swift is playing some sort of character, I would have trouble getting into it I'm concerned that she would be riding that line between broad pop appeal and abstract art. I don't feel like there is much substance here, despite what the marketing might lead you to believe.
>>
It's her best song. Don't know what you guys are complaining about.
>>
I like it. The lyrics are very cynical. I like the sonic direction too. Who'da thunk "You Belong With Me" girl would release something like this

I for one welcome our new dark synth pop overlord.
>>
>>74798960
I'm a fan of hers but I don't like it. It sounds like a bonus track from The Black Eyed Peas album from a decade ago
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKmwrL_ReIE&ab_channel=jacksfilms
>>
>the album is called 'reputation' and is clearly going to be all about her relationship with the media

This was a fucking horrible direction to go in. No one wants to hear that shit from her and it's just going to draw comparisons to Michael Jackson which is just going to make her album look even more shit in comparison.
>>
Was she influenced by Ember from Danny Phantom?
>>
I like that part right before the second chorus but boy is this song not worth listening to
>>
File: 1440260083263.png (165KB, 343x262px)
1440260083263.png
165KB, 343x262px
>>74798960
Awful.
>>
i liked it
>>
>gets burned by Kanye, biggest name in music today
>makes a diss track
>it fucking flops
>she's 27
Is she gonna join the club?
>>
>>74798960
Compared to most pop, like Katy Perry, it's pretty good. Plus,she's still cute
>>
>>74801778
this
>>
It's a decent sounding 6/10 engineered pop song that loses several points and drops to 3/10 for

>cringe lyrics
>pretentiousness
>being performed by a person as unlikable and phony as TS

Why should I care about an attractive spoiled rich girl's problems with her dozens of boyfriends/flings, and drama that she supposedly hates but is constantly involving herself in (and now giving even more attention to), and other personal issues and happenings? It's bad enough when these stories are in the news/online all the time, but now she's doubling down and directly addressing them in her songs and lyrics, so it's completely unavoidable and the TS-defender-brigade's argument of "just focus on the music bro" can no longer apply.

It's not like she didn't choose her life. But now we're supposed to feel sorry for her and get behind her and act like any of the things she's addressing in this song actually matter and isn't just pathetic teen girl drama from a 27 year old woman. Karma, drama, old you is dead, what makes you think we care about or think any of this matters at all? Wow, so deep Taylor, frustrated pop star in the limelight is tired of the media (the same media that's the reason you enjoy your hundreds of millions and your lavish extravagant lifestyle) and backstabbing, so unique, never heard this before, I feel so sympathetic for you girl, you'll pull through this no doubt, stay strong, you go girl, keep making those songs that are engineered and written by committee
>>
>>74801882
she's my queen
>>
Is she a fucking teenager or something?, because it really feels like she is with these cringey ass lyrics.
I don't even like Kanye, I'm the easiest crowd for this kind of track and she managed to ruin it
>>
Is there some sort of clause in all pop star contracts that they must at some part have a "I'm sick of all the attention!" concept phase?
>>
File: IMG_0573.jpg (78KB, 504x676px)
IMG_0573.jpg
78KB, 504x676px
>>74798960
>I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'cause she's dead!
>>
Stupid lyrics, beautiful vocals.
>>
>>74798960
https://youtu.be/YKmwrL_ReIE
>>
>>74798960
Bad, really really bad.
>>
>>74801560
>>74802829
that's a big fucking forehead
>>
>>74798960
It's great. Truly ironic/cynical pop music is extremely hard to come by - especially from an artist at her level of Fame.
>>
>>74802829
>this douche
>>
>>74804285
He is the forehead daddy
>>
>>74799759
You're reading too much into it.
>>
>>74802829
Based.
>>
Not a bad song, left me wanting to hear the rest of her album. So if thats what the song was set out to do, then it did it.
>>
>>74801560
What a pleb
>>
6/10 decent pop until that edgy "TAYLOR'S DEAD HAHAHAHAHA" line
>>
>>74798960
sounds like an average pop song to me. never been a fan of her's though so it's not like i had any expectations
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.