[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pieces of music from after 1977 would be put on the golden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

What pieces of music from after 1977 would be put on the golden record if it was made today?
>>
a link to spotify top 50 tracks of the week
>>
Illmatic
>>
NASA would be pressured to make it exclusively Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Chance, and Drake or they'll be called white supremacists.
>>
the hottest tracks from our boys the big industry movers and shakers death grips and grimes whose combined powers will initiate instantaneous ayy lmao intervention
>>
>>74789347
It would honestly still mostly be classical. They only put johnny b goode on there to appeal to the younger generation. So, it would be the same songs, but with one "hit" that kind of rocketed the modern popular genre into popularity.
>>
It would very likely be pretty much the same.

Carl Sagan had to argue forever just to get the Beatles on there.

At most you might get Space Oddity. Or maybe an MJ track if it was sent out during his lifetime.
>>
>>74789388
>exclusively
nice try
>>
>>74789528
it wasn't ''mostly classical'' back then
>>
>>74789528
Yeah but any modern classical pieces?
>>
>>74789347
LIL PEEP
>>
Hello Kitty Suicide Club
>>
>>74789347
Bad company-The nine
Dillinja-Grimey
>>
>>74789536
the beatles song never made it on due to copyright
>>
>>74789528
no kids or teens in 1977 cared about chuck berry
>>
>>74790614
Chuck Berry was just on the verge of being dadrock at that time (remember--an artist becomes dadrock 25 years after they released their first album).
>>
>>74790614
The people in charge of the program were 50 year olds who had some vague idea that kids listen to rock and roll or something.
>>
>>74790614
He'd been cool just a couple of years earlier since all the rock bands of the 60s-70s reintroduced him to a new generation of fans, but by 77, naw, even the Rolling Stones weren't cool anymore.
>>
>>74791233
>remember--an artist becomes dadrock 25 years after they released their first album
I'd never thought of it that way.
>>
>>74790494
Even though the Beatles were more than happy to provide them. I swear major jew labels should just die.
>>
>>74790494
What??? Were they afraid of alien piracy thousands of years into the future?
>>
>>74789388
Cringe
>>
Pierre Boulez' Repons
Aphex Twin's Xtal, Flim, or Minipops
One of Anthony Braxton's recent compositions
>>
>>74789382
this
>>
gundam style
>>
File: pollacks_in_a_nutshell.png (396KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
pollacks_in_a_nutshell.png
396KB, 1024x755px
>>74789388

>Retarded white fragility paranoia post
>ends in 88

Woah
>>
>>74792959
>I'm a bitch! I don't just do whatever I want, I complain about the consequences and become a slave to my master!
>>
File: dab_frog.png (65KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
dab_frog.png
65KB, 554x400px
DES
>>
File: 1502772081694.jpg (10KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
1502772081694.jpg
10KB, 379x245px
>>74789388
>people actually believe this
>>
>>74792971
>doing whatever one wants to do without thinking of the consequences
18+ my man
>>
>>74793454
Only get one shot at freedom in this life, one life, one freedom, I'd rather live free than die a slave, even if that means I'll probably die. I'd rather be dead than be some slave bitch niqqa
>>
>>74792984
PERADO
>>
>>74793471
>lets be irresponsible cuz YOLO
Lmao, the state of neo-mu everybody!
>>
Big Black
>>
>>74789388
You understand NASA is funded by the federal government and doesn't give a flying fuck what blm thinks about them?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.