[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck I really wanted Flowerboy to be my rap AOTY but this might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DHx2a8hVYAAbPn7.jpg (228KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHx2a8hVYAAbPn7.jpg
228KB, 1200x1200px
Fuck I really wanted Flowerboy to be my rap AOTY but this might sway me.

What did you all think of Saturation 2? I can't really say BROCKHAMPTON matured on it since I guarantee these tracks were laid down at the same time as Saturation, but I like these songs better, SWAMP and JUNKIE are going to be two of my favorite songs this year.
>>
Just got done with my 1st listen. Pretty good thus far, need to give it more listens. More varied that SFFB for sure, not sure if better than Saturation I. Excited to listen to it throughout the weekend.
>>
SUNNY was also great, I like that track more than anything else on Saturation.
>>
>>74782520
I liked Saturation 1 better as a whole album, but Saturation 2 had some better songs than all the tracks on Sat 1

Sat 2 had a few skippable tracks, but the ones that weren't were God-tier. But I can listen to Sat 1 all the way through without skipping anything.
>>
>>74782520
9/10.
Would be a 10 if GAMBA wasn't such a shitty song.
>>
If this was an album on its own I would criticize it for not evolving their sound, but I'm tried Saturation one and two as a double album and rating them together.
>>
FIGHT is the best song on the album
>>
>since I guarantee these tracks were laid down at the same time as Saturation

this is my main problem with this album. it's the exact same shit.
>>
>>74783777
eh, I don't mind so much because they're of clearly the same (or kind of better) quality as saturation I, so two albums of good quality is fine to me.

Although, Kevin just announced saturation 3 which is totally excessive and I hope it's not the same thing a third time. Let's get a wave of solo albums with brockhampton production a la Wu-Tang instead
>>
>flower boy and saturation are your AOTY
jesus christ listen to more music. Both are reddit tier garbage
>>
>>74782520
DUDE IM GAY ITS IMPORTANT TO SAY THIS IN EVERY SONG BECAUSE BEING GAY IS STILL TABOO IN RAP PLEASE PRAISE ME FOR MY BRAVERY!!!

being gay is the least daring thing you can do in rap now a days
>>
>>74784157
What's your album of the year
>>
I was considering flowerboy my favorite, but now that i think about it, I've listened to both saturations much more
>>
>>74784337
Do Make Say Think - Stubborn Persistent Illusions
judging by your taste though, there is sooooo much better hip-hop out there that isn't shitty Fantano-core (the worst genre to listen to him on). Listen to Dälek - Endangered Philosophies if you want to listen to my personal AOTY
>>
>>74784745
god you take everything too seriously
also post-rock is dead just grow up
nobody cares about your crescendo crap
>>
>>74784821
better than the shitty fantano drone pop rap that you're listening to
>>
File: merlyn-wood-3.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
merlyn-wood-3.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Who's the best member and why is it Merlyn?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.