[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a David Bowie flowchart that: a) doesn't suck and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: flowchart david bowie.png (453KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
flowchart david bowie.png
453KB, 1280x1024px
is there a David Bowie flowchart that: a) doesn't suck and b) cover all the albums and not just half?
>>
>>74779070
You're right that does suck
>>
why do you need a chart?
Go throw his discography chronologically.
You can skip the self-titled albums excluding Space Oddity.
>>
File: 1467324895463.png (39KB, 482x556px) Image search: [Google]
1467324895463.png
39KB, 482x556px
>>74779070
>Scary monsters
>Harder than TMWSTW
>>
>>74779111
These trips are a lie, definitly listen to 1967 s/t, it's fucking hilarious and really likable, dont miss out on it!
>>
>>74779111
I already listened to 7 of his albums.
before listening to the others i'd like to know if they sound similar to something i have already listened to
>>
>>74779158
if you have already go and listen to them. (The Laughing Gnome is great). I thought you weren't familiar with Bowie.
>>
>>74779158
so the 7 albums listed here?
1.Outside, Heathen, Reality and The Buddha of Suburbia, The Next Day and Blackstar are all great albums.

Also this blog is pretty interesting https://bowiesongs.wordpress.com
>>
>>74779209
>>74779245

I listened to the "famous" albums:
Hunky Dory, Ziggy Stardust, Aladdin Sane, Station to Station, Low, "Heroes", Blackstar
>>
Just go chronologically from Hunky Dory, skip from Let's Dance to Black Star.
>>
>>74779257
go chronologically then. That's the best way you can appreciate Bowie.
>>74779260
Why? What's wrong with Heathen and Outside?
>>
>>74779274
I personally don't like them, but if someone wanted to "get the gist" of Bowie, that's what I'd say to them.

Plus Black Star does his 90's dnb tinkerings much better
>>
>>74779334
then why do you want a flow chart with every album?
>>
>>74779379
different people. I am OP and >>74779257 , and want every album on a flowchart
>>
>>74779426
make one you lazy fuck. just listen to all his albums and make a flowchart
>>
>>74779257
Diamond Dogs sounds like Ziggy and Alladin Sane
Young Americans sounds like StS
Let's Dance is good dance rock
Scary Monsters sounds like a cross between Let's Dance and his earlier glam stuff
Earthling is good 90s industrial-rock
Buddha of Suburbia is electronica I guess
Heathen and Outside are cited to be good but I don't remember anything from listening to them
Reality is also good but again I forget what it sounded like other than I liked it but its cover art is one of the worst I've seen.
>>
File: Bowchart.png (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Bowchart.png
1MB, 4000x3000px
This might be shite, but I cobbled it together in 20 minutes
>>
>>74779521
great, thanks!
>>
>>74779521
Not OP but good job.
>>
>>74779521
>The Next Day similar to Blackstar
good chart but I must take offense to this, The Next Day is mostly straightforward rock songs in one of Bowie's least notable albums ever released
>>
>>74779521
wtf, Bowie did an Industrial album?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wXwgGpO9c
unironically his best work
>>
Just skip anything after Tonight and go straight to the 2000's.
>>
>>74780054
This Anon gets it, I'm so heartbroken so much got cut on 1.Outside

>tfw we will never get 2.Contamination
>>
>>74780121
>skipping 1.Outside
no
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.