[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the most popular modern music genres so numb and subduing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: millennials.png (1MB, 1279x817px) Image search: [Google]
millennials.png
1MB, 1279x817px
why the most popular modern music genres so numb and subduing? it feels like it's all constructed simply to smoke weed to and basically make you feel comatose, previous generations seem to have been into much more energetic and active sounds

>post-rock
>lo fi
>shoegaze
>indie rap
>chill

all very lazy and sleepy sounds, i feel like it's some kind of conspiracy to basically put young people into a trance/haze and have them all stoned and easy to control
>>
wow fuck you
>>
>>74777492
I lold nice post
>>
>>74778117
please tell everybody about my thread
>>
>>74777492
>i feel like it's some kind of conspiracy to basically put young people into a trance/haze and have them all stoned and easy to control
...and yet young people seem more eager to fight whatever they see as injustice now more than ever
>>
>>74778229
yeah tweeting about trump and banning halloween costumes

they're just doing what they're told, OWS was the last time anybody did anything actually important but that was the incident that caused the media to push the emergency button and get everybody obsessed with idpol
>>
>>74778388
>all the rioting that's happened since Trump was elected actually didn't happen
wew
>>
>>74778460
lmao that only further proves my point about millennials being perfect little media stooges

pop or underground it doesn't matter anymore it's all sterilized shit that serves only to reinforce modern beliefs and stay within the comfort zone
>>
>>74778493
>breaking shit and causing chaos is being complacent
Well why don't you go out and do something about it since you're so woke
Or are you just gonna complain about it on a Chinese hair styling forum like a good little faggot?
>>
>>74778460
what rioting? barely nothing happened. maybe 10 ppl died tops. which is nothing.
waste of time. if you wanna actually make a change. become top of your class and find a way to join the elites like I'm doing. don't give money to companies who are sus. stop eating meat etc
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.