[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between ok computer and oknotok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: oknotok.png (109KB, 218x224px) Image search: [Google]
oknotok.png
109KB, 218x224px
What's the difference between ok computer and oknotok remastered tracks?
>>
The computer made them okay.
>>
literally nothing
>>
what i mean to ask is do the remastered tracks sound any different from the original
>>
The android got drugs and therapy and is no longer paranoid.
>>
>>74773871
They literally reran the tapes through the machine and that's it. It's mushier. Still compressed to shit. You do hear more twinkles in Let Down and some tracks go on another minute fraction of a second though.
>>
>>74773784
Bass is better for me. Other than that it's just a bunch of little things that are louder.
>>
Sounds different
>>
Anyone have an iTunes rip of the original Ok Computer?
>>
Not much
>>
File: 1501169150308.gif (2MB, 443x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501169150308.gif
2MB, 443x300px
>>74775333
>iTunes
>rip
>>
>>74777040
I meant like an m4a/iTunes zip
>>
>>74773784
I haven't noticed anything apart from THEY PUT THE BLOOPY BLEEPS THAT WERE AT THE BEGINNING OF PARANOID ANDROID AT THE END OF AIRBAG.

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>74775333
Yes.
>>
>>74778567
they were always at the end of Airbag retard

if they were at the beginning of PA for you, you don't have the original tracks.
>>
The computer consented.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.