[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Grimes be popular on /mu/ 10 years from now? Will the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 45325434572.jpg (76KB, 531x594px) Image search: [Google]
45325434572.jpg
76KB, 531x594px
Will Grimes be popular on /mu/ 10 years from now? Will the hype die down?
>>
>>74771491
she's not popular now if we're talking mainstream
>>
Go away
>>
KKB + CHVRRVHES?

I want more of that.
>>
>>74771491
/mu/ will kill her.
>>
>>74771509
I'm talking about /mu/. As for her popularity outside of this board she has 1 million followers on Facebook, more than Death Grips and St. Vincent combined.
>>
>>74771491
Nah they'll get bored of the tomboy with a bowl cut, just like they shit themselves over every other female artist trying to claim their shit is good just because they want to fuck them. She's just sticking around longer because her stuff is somewhat underground and /mu/ likes to be different.
>>
>>74771491
A future where /mu/ exists in 10 years is not one I really want to entertain desu
>>
>>74771884
Why don't you leave right now?
>>
>>74771882
>She's just sticking around longer because her stuff is somewhat underground and /mu/ likes to be different.
Then why some /mu/ users accused her of being generic and mainstream?
>/mu/ likes to be different.
And yet they endorse an artist praised by most music press. How is that "being different"?
>>
>>
>>74772211
???
>>
>>74771491
That's assuming 4chan/mu is still around in ten years...
>>
>>74771491
she was 6 years ago. and she was 2 years ago as well.
>>
>>74771491

Her life will be cut short tragically, shortly after her next album release. This will cause her album sales to sky rocket and the world will mourn the greatest artist they never knew until it was too late. As such, she'll become a legend forever, both on and off /mu/.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.