[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>john kept paul from being too sentimental and cutesy >paul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>john kept paul from being too sentimental and cutesy
>paul kept john from being too esoterica and artsy
>george in retrospect was actually the best beatle
>ringo was nice
>>
I wonder how many times John and Paul had the "John this is too weird no one understands this" "Paul this is too cheesy it makes us sound like fags" argument
>>
File: 947129-paul-mccartney.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
947129-paul-mccartney.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>74768123
>John wanted to protest everything, marry an artsy fartsy woman, and become an absolute hippie
>George wanted to become an Indian weaboo, and find "nirvana" through transcendental meditation
>Ringo was just there and wanted everyone to get along so that he could keep playing on Beatles albums

>Paul wanted to compose and perform music with a band that also wanted to compose and perform music

How hard is it to understand that one of them was the genius and the others were mediocre?
>>
>>74768276
>George wanted to become an Indian weaboo
A pooinaloo?
>>
>>74768123
I don't understand this George is the best Beatle meme
>>
>>74768536
George penned some of the Beatles' most influential tracks and his solo career proved he didn't need the other Beatle's to complement his abilities. John and Pauls' songwriting weaknesses became glaring soon after the Beatles broke up.
>>
>>74768851
Paul penned MOST of the Beatles' most influential tracks and his solo career proved he didn't need the other Beatle's to complement his abilities. John and Georges' songwriting weaknesses became glaring soon after the Beatles broke up and after All Things Must Pass (1970).
>>
>>74769155
lol this dude destroyed >>74768851
>>
>>74769155
>>74769214
samefag pls go
>>
>>74769155
Nah dude. Yes, Paul wrote most of The Beatles hits, but John was definitely involved in every one of them. George was never given the chance to collect songwriting credits because of Paul and John's active distrust in his abilities.
>>
>>74769603
And I'll add to my argument. George was continuously pushing the Beatles to introduce new elements to their music. Post-Beatles, Paul got cheesy as hell and John, although releasing a could incredible albums, put out music that was self-indulgent and challenging without a purpose.

George released ambitious music that still featured great songwriting.
>>
>>74768160
well, it only took them like 3 years to fall apart when they had a full reign in studio, so I guess a lot
>>
>>74768851
implying Harrison ever came close to writing something as good as an average Lennon/Mccartney song
>>
i like george because 1. he's not john and 2. he didn't work with kanye west
>>
File: poorringo.png (238KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
poorringo.png
238KB, 400x265px
"Ringo was the drummer" - George Martin
>>
>>74768383
almost spit out my drink
>>
>>74769781
this only reinforces Lennon and McCartney's dependence on one another.
>>
File: BelAir2_9.jpg (279KB, 575x865px) Image search: [Google]
BelAir2_9.jpg
279KB, 575x865px
>>74769806
delet
>>
>>74768123
and yet none of them stopped the whole band from making music period...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.