[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /mu/ I've been lurking 4chan as a whole for roughly 11-12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 3666970918_054bdc789a_b.jpg (246KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3666970918_054bdc789a_b.jpg
246KB, 1024x768px
Hi /mu/
I've been lurking 4chan as a whole for roughly 11-12 years, and though my /mu/ phase ran its course long ago, I continue to occasionally lurk quietly to this day. I don't post often, but I really want to bring this to peoples attention and I'm not really sure how.

Chris Clavin, lead singer for Ghost Mice, among dozens of other projects, is being FALSELY accused of sexual assault by a former roommate and ex-romantic partner.
I believe in my heart that this woman is not telling the truth. Chris is a gentle person. He's kind, and in the handful of times I've been around him, he came off as entirely asexual. A lot of his music, as well as his book, revolve around a deceased lover. Without getting too detailed, this lover was a mtf transsexual. In all his words and music, he seems to never have his mind on sex.

I won't try to badmouth the person accusing him. He said today that he doesn't want to make a statement right away, as to avoid speaking with his emotions, but to expect one in a few days.

If you've never heard of the guy, I get it. His vocals aren't for everyone, and his music gives off a sometimes overly nerdy, sometimes overly feminine vibe.

I don't think he could ever commit such crimes, but I'm open to other sides of the story. I want to know more, and if he did anything wrong, I think he should definitely fess up.

Anyway, that's all. I just hope to see this all resolved, with fairness and justice.
>>
>I believe in my heart
not good enough
>>
>came off as asexual
>fucked trannies

He sounds like a weird guy desu, not helping your case here
>>
The whole modern folk punk scene is so embarrassing that I hope all those bastards suffer. Fuck him.
>>
>>74756105
fuck off Chris Clavin
>>
Sounds like a creepy fuck. Hope he gets locked away.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.