[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody actually listen to this garbage? Allelujah is like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: R-3917263-1349274223-2480.jpeg.jpg (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-3917263-1349274223-2480.jpeg.jpg
131KB, 600x600px
Does anybody actually listen to this garbage? Allelujah is like Yanqui without the intricacy, music made to appeal to plebs and post-rock kids (the Explosions in the Sky/Mogwai type) without achieving much of anything. Mladic is only famous because it's loud. That's about it. Compositionally, it starts quiet, gets louder, repeats the same Balkan motif for about 2 minutes, and then does a final crescendo before getting quiet. But at least it has structure. Worried Fire is just aimless noodling. The two drone tracks are uninspired shit, too. The only part of the album that is even marginally acceptable Is the ending to Worried Fire, and even that was bastardized from its original Yanqui-like incarnation recorded at L'Olympic in 2003.
>>
>>74750475
>Does anybody actually listen to this garbage?
You, apparently.
>>
>>74750475
I think it's a terrific album. Mladic is some of their best work, really powerful melodies and riffs that all flow together well, convey different feelings that all seem to be under the same general tone. My biggest critique is that the album should be backwards. Ending on a drone track is dumb. Should start with one, and end with mladic, the sample it closes on would've been a great way to end an album.

I dont get not liking we drift like worried fire. i love the way they reuse the same melody and get totally different results out of it depending on the context it's in.
>>
>>74750475
Nobody thinks you're cool because you don't like things.
>>
>>74750475
They actually hate consumerism and are actively exploiting anybody stupid enough to pay for the garbage they shit out. There aren't any decent working class people listening to this band.

They're exploiting bourgeoisie shitbags. The best part is the bourgeoisie shitbags haven't a clue this is what's happening, it's hilarious.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.