[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Eminem aka Slim Shady? Washed up? Favo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: em.jpg (9KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
em.jpg
9KB, 300x180px
How do you feel about Eminem aka Slim Shady? Washed up? Favorite Album/Song? Excited for his new album soon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu4OhvsWnL0
>>
He's not funny anymore
>>
>>74743917
washed up old man. he should just stop. he's nothing without his edgy schtick which also aged like milk. I cringe when I listen to his old stuff, not because I'm offended, it just isn't funny. His new music is just embarassing.
>>
>>74743940

Yeah, I would agree with that. Must've been the drugs.
>>
>>74743917
havent paid attention to him since rap god, and that song was annoying
>>
>>74743996
He doesn't do stupid joke songs anymore. I miss when he was an artist with two sides.
>>
>>74743917
no one but lame brown kids like him
>>
>>74743917
he's white OP and you know what we think of white rappers here on /mu/
>>
>>74743917
washed up, should do drungs again
>>
>>74744292
Why does he like purple hills so much?
>>
>>74743917

He was actually god up until The Eminem Show. It's unbelievable how much shit he's shit out since then that is so mediocre
>>
Should just stay away from the mainstream and just release underground mixtapes.

He is still technically proficient but his songs are not that good.
>>
He's so weird tho
>>
Stan is still one of his best songs
>>
>>74743917
hes not incapable of making good music but he needs to get rid of those generic female vocalist hooks and start making some songs with substance
>>
File: em.jpg (113KB, 633x930px) Image search: [Google]
em.jpg
113KB, 633x930px
name a single memorable Em line

you can't
>>
Okay, I'm a huge Eminemfag, and I like pretty much all of his albums, but even I have to admit that his last one was fucking terrible. I mean, we'll have to see if it's anything like his past work, but MMLP2 didn't impress me at all.
>>
>>74746464
will smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records
well I do so fuck him and fuck you too
>>
>>74746464
>shove a gerbil in your ass through a tube
>fack fack fack i'm gonna facking cum
>i must be allergic to failure cos every time I come close to it i just sneeze, but i just go a-choo than a-chieve

your just jealous faggot
>>
>>74746464
bought lauryn hills tape so her kids would starve
>>
He doesn't feel instrumentals anymore. When Big Sean sound more enjoyable than you it's time to quit
>>
>White trash that somehow ended up with a major record deal and huge marketing budget
>Early albums were huge at the time but aged horribly
>Later material ranges from forgetably mediocre to fucking awful
>Abused alcohol and drugs for years
>Massive edgelord who can't go two days without saying something retarded
>Constantly shits on other artists
>Making a new album to desperately cling onto fading fame
Literally no difference between Eminem and pic related
>>
>>74746515
i thought MMLP2 was mediocre, Recovery bad and Relapse horrible. MMLP2 definitely has the most variety of the new albums
>>
>>74743917

Zim Zimma by the Black Keys of my Bimmer.
>>
>>74743917
Loved everything he did a lot when I was around 12, when The Eminem Show came out. Nowadays I can only listen to Marshall Mathers LP in its entirety, and most of Eminem Show. Everything else, while a show of good technical skill, is annoying as hell to listen to.
>>
>>74746464
Slim Shady, Eminem was the old initials
Extortion, snortin', supportin' abortion,
Pathological liar, blowin' shit outta proportion,
The looniest, zaniest, spontaneous, sporadic,
Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict,
Half animal, half man,
Dumpin' yo dead body inside of a fuckin' trashcan with more holes than an afghan
>>
>>74746975
This would've worked better as a bait and switch thread try again
>>
SSLP >>>>> MMLP > Relapse > TES > MMLP2 > Encore
>>
>>74744190
>but lame white kids
white people still cite him as the best
>>
>>74747474
>>
>>74746464
>hey kids do you like violence
>want me to stick nine inch nails through each one of my eyelids

>i sit back with these pack of zigzags and this bag of this weed
>im so fucking tired of being admired that i wish i would just die or get fired

>wait maybe there's an explanation for this shit
>she she tripped, fell, and landed on his dick?

>sick sick dreams of picnic scenes two kids sixteen with M16s with 10 clips and them shits reach through 6 kids each and in bill clints speech he wants me to fix these streets

he has a crazy amount of lines that are memorable. Btw i wrote these without looking them up just for an added measure
>>
>>74743917
Shitty edgy music for white teenagers and trailer trash who claim he is the "only good rapper."
>>
In a word? Irrelevant.
>>
File: 1479199034984.jpg (75KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479199034984.jpg
75KB, 1000x700px
>>74746464
>fuck the planet until it spins on a broken axis

He's been washed up for over a decade
>>
He should make underground music with complex rhyme schemes and stop trying to go after the mainstream audience.

His mainstream appeal is over.
>>
File: 1495387559780.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495387559780.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>74747158
>tfw Recovery is one of my favourites
>so is Relapse
I'm fucking terrible, I know. I was super young when I got into him, and my sister was the one who introduced me to his music. We sorta bonded over his songs a ton, and so I think that's why I like his music so much, even though a ton is mediocre at best, and I'm fully willing to admit that.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.