[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ listen to Rush? What do you think of them? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0567.jpg (28KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
28KB, 316x316px
Does /mu/ listen to Rush? What do you think of them?

I think they're the greatest mainstream rock band of all time.
>>
I'm not a virgin libertarian autismo so I don't listen to prog
>>
Yes, they're easily one of my favorite bands. I've seen them 3 times.
>>
>>74742771
HE'S OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT AND YOUNG ENOUGH NOT TO CHOOSE IT
HE'S NOBLE ENOUGH TO WIN THE WORLD AND WEAK ENOUGH BUT WEAK ENOUGH TO LOSE IT
>>
>>74742978
>AND WEAK ENOUGH BUT WEAK ENOUGH
You're coming through loud and clear, meat-stick.
>>
They're okay,everything since 2112 to mid to late 80's is pretty good
>>
>>74742789
Lot of projecting going on in this post...
>>
>>74742771
lol i thought that was the album from the ween collab with the guy from boredoms.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.