[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/mu/'s traffic has gone down considerably since uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>/mu/'s traffic has gone down considerably since uni started

really gets the noggin joggin
>>
What is "uni?"

Schools still aren't in session if that's what you're talking about.
>>
It's because you stopped contributing you're so amazing you are the pillar
>>
Meanwhile I'm Still N.E.E.T. nigga, AK nigga
>>
>>74742125
yeah all the kids are going back to school so the quality of the board will go up significantly
>>
File: 1502853738587.png (177KB, 440x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502853738587.png
177KB, 440x800px
>tfw don't know why I am getting a degree
>>
>>74742142
the majority of american middle schools are, tho. and the number of treads getting derailed by /pol/ posting has gone down.

really animates the synapses.
>>
>>
>>74742142
Many American universities just started first semester.
>>
>>74742239
what the fuck is wrong with you americans? why is everything you do so backwards and retarded? i'm glad your shit country is tearing itself apart
>>
File: summer.jpg (68KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
68KB, 556x556px
>>
>>74742455
calm down ahmed
>>
>>74742643
he's right though
>>
>>74742656
compelling argument
>>
>>74742125
yeah, i have a future to study for. /mu/ is full of losers who think remaking the same thread over and over is useful
>>
File: bang.jpg (142KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
142KB, 500x674px
>>
File: gohome.gif (2MB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
gohome.gif
2MB, 245x240px
>>74742455
this is honestly just what america looks like all the fucking time. it's easy to fall prey to recency bias, but if you look back through our short history there is always some raging dispute between our citizens.

our country is perpetually locked in a gameshow of ideological darwinism, rewarding everything fro manipulative charisma to strength of ideas. it's a great example of democracy -- just not in the manner it's presented as.
>>
>>74742455
Take a big step back, buddy. Christ.
>>
Has it? I've been browsing since 2014 and ever since the start of the summer this year it has been moving faster than I have ever seen it and it has surprisingly not slowed down yet. Although, college in the US does not start until like right at the end of August so maybe it'll drop all of a sudden.
>>
>>74742455
As an American I agree with you but your last remark is silly since you CANNOT deny that your country and the entire world depends on the stability of the United States.
>>
>>74742984
no way /mu/ has been so slow lately. more than it ha sin the past few years
>>
>>74742170
id still rec to avoid this shithole on weekends coz thats when the scum is on the loose
>>
>>/mu/'s traffic has gone down considerably

[citation needed]
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.