[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain why you hate taytay using purely musical reasons Cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0539.jpg (15KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0539.jpg
15KB, 196x258px
explain why you hate taytay using purely musical reasons

Cant mention kanye, feminism, politics or anything else
>>
>>74739483
she's shit
>>
>>74739493
RUDE
>>
>>74739483
Sounds the same as everything else remotely like her
>>
literally just a girl who can play basic acoustic guitar. She is replaceable, just like her peers. There is no artistic quality in her music.
>>
"Her" music is incredibly dishonest and superficial.
>>
File: image:21133.gif (961KB, 211x400px) Image search: [Google]
image:21133.gif
961KB, 211x400px
*BRAP*

Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait...

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooooo good to release the gas... Wait, wait! Another one is coming... I can feel it! Hnnngg...

*pushes even harder*

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Aaaahhh.... Phew! ... Huh? What's that? You like the smell, don't ya? You like the sound, right? :) Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that ;) ;) ... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big... Hnnnnggg! ...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells awful. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it. ;) ;) ;) <3
>>
>>74739560
Holy shit dude if this isn't pasta you need to get some help
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 254x199px
>>74739560
fuck you
>>
>>74739560
Thanks for the brap
>>
>>74739483
Heard "Stay" by Lisa Loeb and decided to base an entire career out of rewriting it.
>>
>>74739754
true
>>
Because Taylor Swift is a pretentious, self absorbed phony attention whore hipster feminist dyke who has one, maybe two good songs and don't think for a minute she actually did anything other than sing them (into an expensive microphone and the recording was then highly altered digitally). She thinks she's just the cutest most adorable thing in the world and acts all innocent, but she goes through about 20 men in a year and dresses like every other slutty female "artist" out there with her short shorts that make her ass cheeks hang out, or with shirts that show her belly button, and with that retarded red lipstick. Taylor is one of the worst role models for little girls out there and her music videos are awful too. To top it all off I'm convinced she's sleeping with Lena Dunham. Think about that for a minute. Think about the person Lena Dunham is and who we know to be just based off of her book alone where she bragged about putting pebbles in the pussies of little girls and treating her younger sister as sexual property and also making false rape claims. This is the type of person Taylor Swift is. And before you say "she's a musician why are you focused on all that other stuff" I'm focusing on all that other stuff because she shoves it down our throats, not just herself but her PR team and record company and everything else. Trust me "her" music is secondary to her ultimate goal and I put "her" in quotes because again, the idea that she actually writes any of her songs at least within the past 5 years or so is total bullshit, it's all created by the machine that's designed to keep you lame faggots following her every move and buying all her shitty music and attending her shitty shows with your little daughters so Taylor can teach them to be whores too. I'm fucking sick of it, of Taylor and Ariana and Iggy and Katy and Nikki, they're all the same and they're all ugly on the inside and'd be ugly on the outside if they didn't have surgery wear all that fucking makeup.
>>
>>74739837
Brap
>>
>>74739837
>"she's a musician why are you focused on all that other stuff"
she is not a musician.
>>
>>74739837
>pretentious
What is she pretending to be?
>>
>>74739892
Of greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed
>>
>>74739837
Well said, anon.
>>
>>74739837
Personally I dont think she's sleeping with Lena Dunham or a hipster feminist "dyke".

But I agree with everything else for the most part.
>>
>>74739837
>only musical reasons
Reading comprehension is not your forte, boyo
>>
>>74739623
>>74739632
it is a copypasta, you can search it on google to see that is a pasta
>>
File: taylor-swift.jpg (112KB, 663x350px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift.jpg
112KB, 663x350px
*BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*
>>
>>74740301
wish I could smell her farts
>>
>>74739837
stale pasta
>>
>>74739837
I want to father her children tbhfam.
>>
>>74739483
>explain why you hate taytay using purely musical reasons

Awkward genre transition from pop country and how she's not like "other girls" to another one-note pop artist who is carried by features, producers, and self-image rather than good music (Not that she was ever really good) more memorable for publicity stunts and a holier than thou attitude than she is for her lyrical talents.
>>
>>74739997
Not him, but one and two note melodies, simplistic song structures, teams of writers and producers and overall mediocre instrumental skills. And for crying out loud, most of her songs use the same one note melodies, usually the root chord ones.
http://www.businessinsider.com/swedish-guy-taylor-swift-grammy-2016-2
https://qz.com/923149/the-alchemy-of-the-perfect-pop-song-according-to-max-martin-the-genius-songwriter-behind-hits-for-britney-spears-taylor-swift-and-the-weeknd/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=damt9eQ_2Js
>>
>>74739483

boring as fuck. I seriously don't know how anyone can sit through more than 5 minutes of one of her albums.
>>
>>74741560
Although I despise pop, pop rock - this is how it should be done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIt9t11xgY8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea3Bofkmwlc
>>
>>74741560
https://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0142241
I didn't realize it was this bad. It's literally F for bars and bars.
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://pdf-uploads.storage.googleapis.com/uploads/146/Blank_Space_Taylor_Swift.pdf
Drum part is nothing but a simple 4/4 rhythm.
Same for Bad Blood:
https://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0145075
Yet again, G major, avoidance of F# and one D note melodies.
https://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0108175
http://notkade.com/wp-content/uploads/taylor_swift_-_we_are_never_getting_back_together.pdf
Even punk wasn't this simplistic in all cases.
>>
>>74739623
You must be new lol. Literally every thread on /mu/ of a female artist someone posts this pasta
>>
>>74739483
>why you hate taytay using purely musical reasons
She uses her breakups as album material and her songs have been mostly derivative since her inception, she also only gotten famous because her father owned half the label she signed to growing up.
>>
>>74742447
>She uses her breakups as album material
Look at how that turned out for Bob Dylan. Timeless classics - Visions of Johanna. Except Dylan actually had original thoughts and one long gone virtue - sincerity.
>>
>>74742529
This
>>
>Verse
>Pre-chorus
>Chorus
>One or two bar quiet break
>Verse
>Pre-chorus (double tracked vocals this time)
>Chorus
>Bridge
>Vocal crescendo/apex of song
>Chorus (double tracked vocals this time)
>Chorus again (double tracked vocals, also with vocal overdubs on particular syllables)
>End

I think the last 5 or so of "her" hits have followed this exact formula. So derivative, uncreative, uninspired, and contrived.
>>
File: 1503344013942.jpg (548KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503344013942.jpg
548KB, 960x640px
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*
>>
>>74739483
I find her music obnoxious and overall generic. Boring, bland, sterile music like hers is dime-a-dozen nowadays, and despite her popularity there is nothing special about anything she makes. I know this is a shitty complaint, but virtually anybody could write a Taylor Swift song. Also, her production is equally terrible- if the music wasn't already so trite, count on the producers to suck all the life out of it.
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
I think Taylor's starting to grow on me...
>>
>>74739483
Max Martin writes her music and ruined her by not allowing her natural song writing skill to flow through and intead you get a commercialized lifeless version.

See BAD BLOOD or the song with the mexican/arab dude.
>>
File: porra.jpg (78KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
porra.jpg
78KB, 500x652px
>>74739483
I can't hate Taylor Swift for musical reasons, because that would imply Swift is a musician. In reality all her songs are written by paid lyricists, and produced by paid sound engineers. She's just the pretty face that sells the records packaged with bland, unoriginal music, completely devoid of innovation and risks, just safe radio-friendly radio tunes
>>
File: too_much_salt_360.jpg (172KB, 360x265px) Image search: [Google]
too_much_salt_360.jpg
172KB, 360x265px
>>
File: 1444148538129.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1444148538129.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
I'm starting to wonder if she's not being marketed on here.
There's been an insane amount of threads for this generic pop cardboard cutout.
Hmmm.
>>
Any singer whose songs are designed by committee is excluded from discussion
>>
>>74739483
I don't really, I just think her music is boring pop. She actually seems nice though to be completely honest.
>>
>>74744889
This
>>
The fact that she doesn't write her own shit immediately kills it. It's literally generic pop bullshit, this isn't up for debate, it's a fact.
>>
>>74744230
can i have some
>>
>>74744858
>>74744895
Quick question: are both of you twelve ?
>>
>>74744964
Not an argument.
>>
>>74745008
I'm aware. Would you answer the question ?
>>
>>74745024
I'm not one who posted either of those posts.
>>
>>74739560
My room is smelly now, thanks TayTay.
>>
>>74745040
Why did you find it necessary to respond to me with an arbitrary meme ?
>>
>>74745084
It's 4chan you faggot
>>
Filtered
>>
shes gay and slimy
>>
>>74739837
Sorry, pebbles in pussies? What?
>>
>>74739560
>>74740301
>>74744230
I thought brap was for girls with big asses. Now it just counts for any girls?

>>74744538
Get out while you still can.
>>
>>74745229
Lena Dunham wrote about how her infant sister would push pebbles into her own vagina "for attention" but based on everything else in the book, Lena is likely the one who pushed them inside her infant sister, because Lena is am admitted child molester.
>>
>>74739483
>politics
ALT RIGHT faggots think this Mongoloid piece of cunt is some hot shit or whatever.
I guess it's just a ploy by Putin to pass russkies for white people.
Her music sucks balls,
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.