[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAMN cant be compared with TPAB and GKMC,The past albums they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kendrick.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
DAMN cant be compared with TPAB and GKMC,The past albums they have just named had life experience too tell in the albums, how they developed, relating with the struggles of the community. Kendrick just mothafucking went full retard with DAMN , neglecting the black community and also, the all the person casting a shit album.
>>
>>74735696
>neglecting the black community and also
they're not the ones making him money
>>
>>74735696
People forgot Kendrick is not some underground rapper who is more free than most people in music.
He's one of the biggest rap icons right now.
I feel he was forced to make the garbage that was DAMN. Like how Infinity Wars and Treyarch use to be not so shit with the COS franchise until they lost the magic trying to make a game every year.
>>
GKMC and TPAB are objectively better.
However, they are also albums designed to be more... About commentary and "high art".
I think he wanted to reach out to more normie negros who just want trap shit. After all, they're who he really wants to speak to.
>>
>can't be compared
Anyone that uses this vapid, idiotic statement in any context, especially when comparisons can EASILY be made, should be IP banned.

Who started this trend? WHO?
>>
DAMN is so fucking boring except for XXX and Humble. Where are my bangers.
>>
File: 110.png (87KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
110.png
87KB, 554x400px
>>74735756
it was i, Pikle rick
>>
>>74735696
he always had a hint of mainstreams in his albums, swimming pools, backstreet freestyle, i
but he had a good reason for it. He released Damn way earlier than he should've, could've have spent another year working on something better than it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cziv-WGRLcE
Here's a great performance of his.
I was hoping we'd see him continue in this soulful story-centric direction. a proper build up to the end. Just done across a full album. but instead it's just him doing his version of Drake. I don't have high hopes for where he goes next.
>>
>>74735769
kendrick fans act so up their own ass but in the end are just plebs just like all rap fans
>>
>>74735769
>dna
>not a banger
>>
>>74735788
This.
They act like they're above anybody and Kendrick is GOAT because TPAB was sorta less poppy than his other works.
Even thought it's nothing more than a pop album with a little ambition. This makes your typical normie feel special about liking something so grand and big.
>>
>>74735769
>>74735817
>>74735835
>samefagging this hard
lmao @ ur life
>>
>>74735817
Completly forgot that exists my bad.

>>74735788
Kendricks best tracks are all hype songs to be honest. He also flows greatly on most of them.

Kendrick on a banger is not the same as Famous Dex or another soudcloud faggot on a banger
>>
>>74735847
based 3am kendrick stan
>>
>>74735864
It's 7pm
>>
>>74735878
>>74735864
It's 5:04 AM
Fix you clocks now.
>>
>>74735878
its 3 trust me
>>
>>74735847
King Kunta alone is better than 3/4 of Damn you fucking faggot
>>
>>74735756
are you idiotic or are you not a native enlgish speaker

Can't be compared in this context means it can be compared, except that it's utter garbage in comparison
>>
>>74735891
untitled 02 is better than anything on DAMN. (and than King Kunta as well imo)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.