[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I worked on this album, you're gonna have to update the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Younger Now.jpg (180KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Younger Now.jpg
180KB, 1000x1000px
I worked on this album, you're gonna have to update the /mu/core list when you hear it. That's all I can say.
>>
Her career trajectory has been so calculated that it disgusts me.
>>
Why the rockabilly look?

Why not...

ANIME QT LOOK
>>
>>74734665
what, she's always been a hick and releasing dead petz was a nightmare for her label
>>
I'll believe it when I see it.
For me, she's just another fully manufactured puppet.
>>
She sucks so much
>It was all the WEED MANNnn that made me do all those things I'm a good and respectful girl now after I stopped smoking that devils herb
>>
>>74734771
She couldn't even come up with a decent excuse for her programming going haywire.
>IT WAS THE WEED, HONEST
>>
>>74734683

That was a calculated attempt to "reinvent"
>>
>>74734771
Is she really that much of a cunt? That she's throwing weed under the bus?
>>
>>74734803
Yes, literally that was her whole excuse.
>the influence of weed, man
>>
>>74734810
What a piece of shit.
>>
>>74734856
Agreed, I'm so tired of these pop artists "reinventing" themselves.
Shit's nauseating.
>>
>>74734645
my body is ready
>>
>>74734665
>>74734790

>calculated

You keep using that word like it means something, but almost every single release any artist has ever done has been "calculated." That's how decisions work.
>>
File: 1183378165434.jpg (159KB, 1670x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1183378165434.jpg
159KB, 1670x1743px
>>74734645
Why would I want to hear country let alone country pop

Why do you think /mu/ of all boards would like this album?

It's just gonna be more generic watered down pop, there's nothing about this cover art, name or or the album titles that make me think "Hmm this is gonna be diffrent from the new Ariana Demi Perry record that they over play already"
>>
>>74734934
Well, /mu/ loves fucking awful music. Look at the Taylor Swift threads and the hip hop threads, there's a Killers thread up right now.
>>
>>74734951
>killers thread

It's talking about shitty musicians

And most of the board cannon is that Taylor is shit it's a select few wiafu fags who start those threads.

The only pop act that the board like as a majority is EMOTION
>>
>>74734990
>It's talking about shitty musicians
No, there are two threads. There's a Killers thread and the thread you mentioned, which happens to have an OP picture that's of a Killers album.
>>
>>74734990

It seems like a lot of people like pop here honestly, don't kid yourself. Our little clubhouse isn't actually that cool and probably never has been.
>>
>>74734645
Miley Cyrus should kill herself, just imagining how she smells makes me wanna puke.
>>
>>74735279
Agree
>>
>>74734909
no, what Miley Cyrus is doing is hopping between different sounds and lyrical content in order to create a different image to best capture wider audiences. it is calculated, and that word does mean something. and 'any artist' does not work that way. many do, but many more create music that feels natural to them when they're expressing themselves creatively and artistically, with no thought given to who is going to be listening or liking it. the opposite of what Miley Cyrus and her management team are doing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.