[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have low-mid functioning autism if you think that Yung Lean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

You have low-mid functioning autism if you think that Yung Lean isn't a complete legend. He created all the arizona iced tea, fiji water, nintendo, anime, etc. references and "aesthetics" that are all over soundcloud today. He's arguably the first ever mumble rapper. He caused tens of thousands of people 4000+ miles away from him to thrift bucket hats and vintage windbreakers. He did all of this at age 15-16 (highschool sophomore age) just by fucking around with his friends in a dirty swedish basement. Fuck you
>>
He took Bones, Chief Keef and Ugly Mane style and added a bunch of late 90s references so shithead kids would think they are special snowflakes for liking him. I can get behind ecco or yung gud but lean was by far the least talented swedish rapper, literal mumbling over decent beats.
>>
>>74728484
Pretty sure Lil B was the first meme rapper
>>
>complete legend
>created ugly product placement aesthetic that means virtually nothing other than nostalgia
really activatin' my almonds
>>
Damn I never thought about it like that. I have a lot more respect for him now
>>
>>74728484
he popularized it but that aesthetic was already popular through tumblr and shit and there were many rappers with similar sounds. he did sort of revolutionize memrap sort of deliberately meme-ifying himself in a very intentional way. rappers like riff raff and lil b kinda did the same thing before him though
>>
Yung Lean made an impact but at the end of the day it was a wave in the ocean that Lil B created.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.