[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>U...U...Uhuru U...U...Uhuru U...U...Uhuru >We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>U...U...Uhuru U...U...Uhuru U...U...Uhuru
>We're the Proud Boys
>Where the West is the best
>And we always try to venerate the entrepreneur
>And the housewife's our best friend
>And we all can name five brands of cereal

as an alt-righter, ive never felt or heard lyrics this impactful before, especially at this time in history when its so very relevant. its about time that bands came out as republicans cause we all know that the music industry nowadays is oversaturated with liberal cucks and their degeneracy.
>>
This is without a doubt one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. It looks like it's from 5 years ago
>>
>>74726196
yeah its crazy
still blows my mind that its unironic
i would think that all the memes would at least make them drop the fedoras but somehow they still wear them
>>
File: 1503437877455.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
1503437877455.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>74725047
Well, as an actual alt righter...

No one likes the Proud boys. Seriously, not a single person on the actual alt right takes them or Gavin seriously. Western Chauvinism is ridiculous.
>>
>>74727355
>It blows my mind that they're unironic
You have no idea how bad it actually is.
>>
>>74727438
How do these people even exist? I don't understand why they don't just come over to the alt right, they're basically the autistic reincarnation of the nifty 50s. What's so appealing about sucking Gavin Mccines cock?
>>
>>74727687
I don't know man. I think it's a few things, the first and foremost of those issues being that a lot of them believe in ethno nationalism but are just afraid of being shamed by those around them so they become "western chauvinist" instead. Some of them are married to non-whites (like Gavin) and don't really have choice in the matter because they've already invested themselves in extreme anti-biological determinism already.

I also assume some of them are just romantic idiots who idolize a certain aesthetic from the West as well.
>>
>>74725047
Ok can someone tell me what ANY of these actual song lyrics mean?

They just seem like unrelated dumb traits about themselves. I didn't even know "Proud Boys" was a political thing until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
>>
>>74727861
To add to this it seems like their "Western chauvinism", while good intentioned and natural, is incredibly shallow. They're so boring and irrelevant, and never get anything noteworthy done. It's like bread and circuses for politically minded people. It's not truly even Western chauvinism, because they know so little about the West outside of "le classical liberal" memes.

I think in reality behind the whole "muh Western chauvinism" meme, what really unites them is being rootless white guys who feel alienated by mainstream culture. It's like a gang they can be a part of but it holds no real ideology despite its claims. People in the real alt are comprised of subgroups of people, many who actually have roots in Western cultures, and who actually hold convictions that they're willing to be demonized for.

This is probably why many proud boys eventually stop cucking and come over to the alt right after finding out more about their culture. The proud boys is just a crutch, those who actually hold convictions about the West leave it.

Holy fuck I'm autistic for actually analyzing this shit
>>
>>74727687
People are too scared to approach the Real Thing. So they have to invent substitutes for the Real Thing, like Proud Boys or Jordan Peterson.
>>
>>74727438
>as an alt righter

literally murder yourself
>>
>>74727950
>Ok can someone tell me what ANY of these actual song lyrics mean?
seems like some dumb inside jokes

they have some fucking retarded initiation ritual where they punch one of them until he names 5 brands of cereal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgDKJqGVlEE
also they are not allowed to masturbate more than once per month
>>
>>74728458
>also they are not allowed to masturbate more than once per month

Reasonable.
>>
>>74728469
t. gavin
>>
>>74728305
>Holy fuck I'm autistic for actually analyzing this shit
A bit
>>74728353
No u
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.