[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellas...is it gay to listen to lil peep? I mean, anotha dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0469.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
Fellas...is it gay to listen to lil peep?
I mean, anotha dude touchin your soul n shit with his voice and striking lyricism similar to Mineral and American Football n shit
>>
>>74722575
>literally brand new meets trap beats
How did no one come up with this before? It's borderline genius
>>
>>74722575
i've never heard a single lil peep song, i'm saving it for when i finally decide to kill myself because it'll give me the courage to end it all
>>
>>74722646
m8, he's writing banger after bangers: you should listen to the savior of hiphop.
>>
>>74722646
Yo, you are missing out. It's like Brand New but emo. This man has serious potential and I mean that. Emo-rap is a genre which is going to explode and lil peep is at the forefront of it, leading the troops into battle on the field of rap.
He is storming the castle of Cloud Rap and overrated artists like Kendrick and Brockhampton soon with Xxx and you just don't know it.
This album is simply a preview to the slaughter of the current era of hip-hop. Mark my words. Critics hated TVU&Nico too, and lil peep will defy generations.

He is truly our Lou Reed
>>
>>74722575
Don't you fucking mention Mineral ever again you piece of shite. I hate you so goddamn much Peep Shill.
>>
>>74722575
I can't wait for we to move on from this fucking cunt in one month and start shilling some other soundcloud memerapper that looks like a retard and produces shit songs
>>
File: IMG_1821.png (2MB, 1048x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1821.png
2MB, 1048x1196px
>>74723111
Lil bo peep with a brand new bitch
>>
File: lil pepe.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lil pepe.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
I love lil peep solely because he's hedging all his bets on a passing fad.

Like he has literally ruined his body and his reputation on a microgenre that will die out in a few years, if not less. that being said, i love his music.
>>
>>74723148
I dont wanna wait now
>>
>>74722575
I thought this was some meme rap (c)rap
But it's actually fairly decent
>>74722612
Surprised me too, emo influenced beats
>>
garbage
>>
File: 1497728384032.jpg (13KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
1497728384032.jpg
13KB, 479x479px
>>74723193
BUT I KNOW YOU GONNA MAKE ME
>>
>>74722575
Lil Peep is like J Cole to me in that they're fine to listen to as long as you don't listen to literally any of the lyrics. Like if I didn't understand the english language they'd be a lot better since I'd just hear their voices over the beat and wasn't distracted by what they were saying
>>
File: IMG_1864.jpg (62KB, 606x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
62KB, 606x611px
>>74723233
WHO YOU WANNA HATE NOW?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.