[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyler dropped a new track What does /mu/ think? https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Ty.jpg (67KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
Ty.jpg
67KB, 715x715px
Tyler dropped a new track

What does /mu/ think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxhUCXWmA2k
>>
New album when?
>>
I think I don't give one mate
>>
pretty witty shit
>>
He's so insecure. Now he has to keep up with brockhampton so he's gunna fuck dudes on camera now
>>
>>74721867
why does he have to keep up with brockhampton? they're so bad he's miles ahead
>>
>>74722009
They're got a gay front man in a music collective along with white dudes and a middle eastern dude. They're miles ahead
>>
>>74721614
Its ok for him to make a white face but not for white people to do black face, hmmm
>>
>>74722047
ya got me there lol
>>
>>74722113
deal with it witeboi
>>
>>74721614

pretty good
>>
>>74722113
I agree. it is okay for him, because white people don't have a history of being oppressed by black people.
>>
>>74724557
what about jews in egypt
>>
>>74721867
brockhampton is literally everything Odd Future was about a decade ago
>>
Is he still gay?
>>
>>74724624
kikes not white
>>
>>74724557
*blocks your path*
>>
>>74724624
(there is no evidence to support that hebrews were enslaved in egypt)
>>
>>74725152
there were blacks that had their farms taken away too
>>
>>74724557
So just because people with the same skin color as you have been oppressed in the past it is okay for you to use that as a means to justify being an asshole?
>>
>>74726486
yeah he persecuted other groups of blacks as well
doesn't make whites any less oppressed in zimbabwe lol
>>
Another great track by Tyler
Another terrible thread by /mu/
>>
>>74726588
That's true and all but Tyler's from America, not Zimbabwe
>>
>>74726588
well that makes up for the years of less than 5% of the population making all the rules and depriving the majority of the population of rights

inb4 you link some pic of a black in Salisbury who was doing well and say "lol blacks in rhodesia weren't oppressed!"
>>
>>74726624
I was responding to the guy who said whites weren't oppressed by black people in history
>>
>>74725152
blacks your path
>>
>>74721614
No one gives a fuck about this faggot, he betrayed his fans by being gay.
>>
>>74726620
Couldn't said it better
>>
>>74721614
You know it's just the beat for 4:44 right?
>>
>>74721614
Not a fan of the rapping but the production is terrific
>>
>>74726854
Is there a mega for 4:44, for the less fortunate
>>
Man he's a real artist a real enigma.
>>
>>74726684
hahahaha
>>
I think it's cool. He was riding pockets well in this one. It seems he's coming into his own as a rapper and trying to show he can spit. Keep at it. This is the direction he needs to take in order to not be seen as a hipster rapper
>>
>>74727447
He was always able to spit
>>
>>74727447
thanks rap coach
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.