[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Lyrics you hate, and the weird shit you think when you hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MI0002324182.jpg (37KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002324182.jpg
37KB, 500x487px
ITT: Lyrics you hate, and the weird shit you think when you hear em

>"My name is Jonas... "
" I don't fucking care who you are, I don't care about your life, why would I listen to your shit, you have nothing to offer me, faggot..."
>>
>>74719051
This is really fucking autistic but I can somehow relate.
>>
>>74719051
Tbf I feel that way only because it's my least favourite song on the album and awkward teenage me relates much harder to Only in dreams

But in response to the thread:
>we're so CUH CUH CUH CUH controversial
Makes me squirm a bit every time I hear it
>>
File: AJJ_People_That_Can_Eat_People.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
AJJ_People_That_Can_Eat_People.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
"Oh, and welcome to this world
Have as much fun as you would like
While helping others have as much fun as you're having
And be kind to those you love
And be kind to those you don't
But for God's sake you gotta be kind!
And respectful because we're all one soul
Be the best fucking human that you can be!"

>I want to find out where these faggots live and strangle them until they pass out for making me cringe this hard
>>
>>74719051
"In The Garage" is only lyrics I hate
>>
"She said"
>>
>>74719271
I GOT.
ACE FREHLEY.
>>
>>74719505
fucking uggh
>>
>>74719505
I GOT PETUHR CRISSS
>>
>>74719122
I want to find you and strangle you to death for calling this type of thinking cringe in the first place and wanting to unironucally kill someone for their innocent believes
>>
>>74719271
I GOT A TWELVE SIDED DIE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.