[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckers in /mu/ telling me, always in the record shop Clairo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: DB57bowUIAA_gEA.jpg (155KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DB57bowUIAA_gEA.jpg
155KB, 901x1200px
Fuckers in /mu/ telling me, always in the record shop
Clairo ain't bout this, Clairo ain't bout that
My girl like fucking Kitty Pryde and them
They say that bitch don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Clairo ain't no artist Clairo ain't this Clairo average SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that girl
Y'all know that bitch got caught with the cheetos
Flamin' hot and shit
Bitch been on that grind since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' her like that
Us clairites savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Clairo I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know we roll with the Grimes crew and them
>>
Why is this newfag trying to force this memegirl?
>>
>>74707196
beta arbiter hopes that she will reward him with sex for his viral marketing
>>
>>74707160
fuck off faggot
>>
File: hayleyisbestgirl.jpg (54KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
hayleyisbestgirl.jpg
54KB, 500x750px
>>74707160
>You know we roll with the Grimes crew and them
Yes! Tobehonest, we waifuists need to band together and overthrow the /mu/ board in order to institute a 3D waifu and /cel/eb utopia. Waifuism is the future.
>>
>>74707275
I don't think anyone who said this actually believed it. Beta orbiters online aren't looking for sex. They're looking to fill their fantasy world.
>>
>>74707339
It really is. So many artists are doing it now, "making it" nowadays is all about building a character. I say, why fight it? This is the future and I welcome it with open arms. It's like being friends with them in person without all the risks of irl interaction and all we have to do is give them our attention
>>
>>74707339
grimes never needed viral marketing (but it doesn't existed on mu back then), also first to hear about her was /lit/ not /mu/ due to her boathouse adventure
>>
go to bed Miles
>>
>>74707386
Grimes was and is so good that she transcends any meme. She actually makes the best music in this decade.
>>
>>74707591
Grimes was making dream pop shit like everyone else and she kinda rode the wave witchouse created. I love Grimes but don't talk nonsense about Clairo when people were saying the exact same shit about Grimes when she first started unless you've forgotten already
>>
>>74707722
what? nobody was even talking about grimes in 2010 here.
>>
Clairo is a genius she could be the next Ariel Pink
>>
>>74707196
She's a real artist making genre breaking music from such a cute petit frame
>>
>>74707986
Lets not get hasty
>>
this is 100% her only good song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzKWTCFLo4 and i have no clue what release it was on. everything else on her bandcamp ranges from mediocre to straight up boring.

also, not a good waifu. reminds me of fuckin Eliza
>>
stop viraling this hack
>>
>>74707722
Almost nobody talked about Grimes in 2010. Also Grimes in 2010 was WAY more advanced than this mediocre at best Clairo. Listen to Geidi Primes and Halfaxa; they sound light years ahead of this boring generic drivel produced by your precious Clairo. You were fooled by her waifu appearance.
>>
>>74708115
No
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f43ODtOUmBw
I want her to tour in my town
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
>>74707160

Who is she and why does she keep getting spammed here?

She's qt as fuck and I would love to drain my balls all over those freckles and pretty blue eyes after eating her yummy little ass out.
>>
>>74708195
Are you black though? She only dates black guys unfortunately :^(
>>
>>74708217
how you know?
>>
>>74708217
that's not true jew
>>
>>74708195
vaporwave producer/singer
>>
>>74708217

God damn it, every fucking time
>>
>>74708574
Dropped :,(
>>
>>74708574
Picked up even more.
>>74708614
wtf
>>
>>74708641
Believing in a Jew lie like white privilege it's something they promote to attack us
>>
>>74708574
YES!
>>
>>74708574
A lot of musicians are philanthropic
>>
>>74708574
Why dont people just call it like it is and say whites have superior genes and upbringing/culture
>>
>>74708574
I like the image of a white single mom working a 12 hour shift at a factory thinking to herself "oh shoot I forgot to help a black person today"
>>
>>74708840
I have a black manager bossing me around all day
>>
>>74708840
I like the image of a person who ostensibly cares about the welfare of the poor falling for the "divide and conquer" tactic of the financial elites
>>
>>74708574
Dammit now /pol/'s going to ruin everything.
>>
>>74708878
wtf are you on about
>>
>>74708878
You mean jews
Why dont people ever take that extra step its completely logical
>>
>>74708574
Yeah, this is pretty silly and I say that as a brown Hispanic boy.
>>
>>74708888
The fascists, the real fascists that have been in charge since the new deal, love seeing anti-immigrant and xenophobic sentiment. They see this as the perfect way to channel the anger that should be directed at finance capital onto their own, the working class. So meanwhile poor whites and browns fight all the while they sit behind the curtains pulling the strings. I feel bad for /pol/tards the sad little pawns
>>
white privilege is actually jew privilege. clairo isn't a damn jew so she doesn't have white privilege.
>>
>>74709020

>he believes whites will receive equal treatment under the rule of the new non white majority left

lmfao
>>
>>74709020
yeah I don't know anything about that. I'm just saying "use your privilege" is a completely empty statement. Random everyday poor white people have no say in the "system" pr whatever you want to call it
>>
>>74708574
She's right you know.
>>
>>74708888
They don't want a countries individual cultures the only ones they want is from Exxon and Walmart
If a countries homegenus its bad for profits
>>
>>74707160
We should make her cover Love Sosa.

Fuck it we should make her cover all of Finally Rich.
>>
>>74709156
ok but that had nothing to do with what i posted before
>>
>>74707160
Stop promoting this Jew lover
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>74708753
>>74709107

She's completely wrong. That isn't philanthropy, it's virtue signaling at best and liberal racism at worst.
>>
>>74709224
Forgot to also suggest that you two go back to tumblr
>>
This girl is strictly for bbc
>>
>>74709050
>He thinks whites receive equal treatment under a white majority
>Muh good ole days
O I am laffin
>>
If by "equal treatment" you mean the working class gets equally screwed together then yes I guess you're white the current white majority is doing a fantastic job. Just like you did in the 20th century that went fantastic right haha
>>
>>74709252
you belong on the plantation
>>
>>74709285
*you're right
hehe
>>
>>74709285
the world has literally never been better than it is now. stop being an alarmist.
>>
>>74709366
Lol where at a wealth gap never seen before since the Middle Ages of Lordes and plebeians
>>
>>74709428
stop listening to Chapo alarmist
>>
>>74709366
s/t is the definition of elitism. she is so literate. only she is right! this is what is so isolating about the liberal agenda. people like her only fuel the alt-rights. when will they admit that everybody knows nothing about anything? never. because the liberal agenda feeds off people who are pretentious and self righteous bigots
>>
>>74709478
>she
wtf i love s/t now
>>
>>74707381
It'll never be like making friends with them in person because all you're seeing could very well be an elaborate fabrication. This couldn't be the case with Clairo but you never fucking know.
>>
>>74709366
Additionally the family and children are being attacked over being CIA gendered
We live an increasly sick society's
>>
>>74709478
also clairo is fucking trash. an actual feminist would see her using her body as a form of self advertisement and vomit profusely all over their screen...but that would never happen because the extent of her fame will be 4chan spam
>>
>>74709478
Someone post her ears
>>
>>74708574
YAAAAAAAAAASSSS SLAAAAAAY
/ourgurl/
>>
s/t worst new trip
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.