[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 16 >really into Beatles >have my ringtone set as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ringo_starr_suicide.jpg (58KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
Ringo_starr_suicide.jpg
58KB, 800x792px
>be 16
>really into Beatles
>have my ringtone set as Tomorrow Never Knows
>go at a normalfag party that I somehow managed to get invited to
>hide my autism and drink beer
>suddenly it's silent
>my phone rings
>Tomorrow Never Knows starts playing
>TURN OFF YOUR MIND, RELAX AND FLOW DOWN THE STREAM
>get looks by normalfags all around
>Lmao anon, what are those cat noises? What a weirdo. Who invited him anyway?
>want to die
>turns out my mom called me to check if everything was alright
>leave after 10 minutes
Anyway just wanted to share this after drinking a couple of shots of whiskey and going down the memory lane for some cringe memories.
>>
I had "Hey" by Pixies as mine for a while. Obviously in 2017 it's really stupid to have a song as your ringtone, but back then it was cool or at least not as frowned on. That was a laugh. I don't know what kind of people you were hanging out with or why you would want hang out with them if that story is true. You must have awful self-esteem to think that you did something wrong by having a Beatles song as your ringtone.
>>
>shit that never happened: the thread
For a board full of nothing but the worst of normalfags you people sure as fuck are autistic. Literally nobody, NOBODY, gives even the slightest shit about your tastes in music. The fact that you are so lacking in self awareness that you actually consider the shit you post even somewhat believable is just painfuly pathetic and embarrassing
>>
>>74700392
you know for all the fake shit I post here, this one was actually true
>>
wow man you listen to the beatles thats so crazy man! nobody gives a shit. btw, if you were at a party how would they even heard your ringtone
>>
>>74700392
You find it hard to believe I had "Hey" as a ringtone? Why?
>>
File: 888.jpg (51KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
51KB, 600x641px
>>74700263
is this real? I mean, do people today consider Beatles "weird" music, at a time in which you can meet a dozen of guys a day, with headphones on, blasting death metal?
>>
I had spread eagle across the block play infront of a bunch of teachers after a race at school and I didn't notice any stares, I just ran the fuck outta their earshot before the real Mc Ride came in. Was funny though, it was what I set it as that for really.
>>
>>74700263
But it's the Beatles...
>>
>>74700477
>is this real? I mean, do people today consider Beatles "weird" music
No, you absolute goddamn retard.
>>74700392
>>
>>74700477
I believe it. My mum is a normie who listens to top 40 shit. My brother is a normie into The Stone Roses and Oasis and stuff, but thinks The Beatles are 'overrated'. I once had Tomorrow Never Knows on in the background in my bedroom and both looked at me with confused/disgusted faces and my mum asked "what the hell is this?". The Beatles. The most well-known and universally acclaimed band in existence. They didn't know it. They thought it was weird.
>>
>>74700521
Its the song Tomorrow Never Knows, maybe normies have heard the most kniwn songs like Hey Jude, Come Together, Hold your Hand, Twist n Shout, you know the ones. But the song Tommorrow Never Knows you gotta admit is a weird song. I believe what OP is saying, I mean, a bunch of normie friends were saying that Radiohead was weird music while it was in my car...
>>
>>74700477
Normie 16 year olds don't stray outside of top 40 shit
>>
>>74700631
It's actually true
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.