[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf he actually seems like a pretty cool dude. And he likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Xxxtentacion.jpg (77KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Xxxtentacion.jpg
77KB, 800x1000px
Wtf he actually seems like a pretty cool dude. And he likes Andy Warhol according to this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMSYV5a1aTs
>>
>>74699082
>likes Andy Warhol
He must be a hardcore consumerist piece of pleb then.
>>
>>74699082

https://youtu.be/Djn1PzMfyxQ?t=21
>>
>likes Andy Warhol

He typed "famous artists in google" and pick 1 of the first ones he saw
>>
>>74699128
heh
>>
>>74699082
hes not an idiot and a fairly creative musician
>>
>>74699153
18+
>>
x is a memey internet kid who also happens to be a violent thug. he acts like a white weeb and is into naruto and makes hitler jokes and shit, that kind of white black guy. he's safe for the white folks.
>>
File: 1499550193433.jpg (94KB, 749x726px) Image search: [Google]
1499550193433.jpg
94KB, 749x726px
>>74699237
I showed my mom X and she said he was a nice young man
>>
>>74699082
he basically reminds me of 2010 odd future. being edgy and making rape and hitler jokes and shit and having a goofball personality and eye on the zeitgiest so that he creates a young tween following but he actually is a thug not a rich suburban kid. type of music your mom doesnt like you listening to. his music is a lot better though.
>>
>>74699082
lmao is Andy Warhol supposed to be highbrow now?
>>
>>74699276
Everyone of those things you listed is cringe worthy and you actually listed them as though they were some sort of accomplishment

I guarantee you grew up in a single mother home
>>
>>74699278
this

fucking icarly made andy warhol jokes when I was a kid nigga that's like one of the first artist you learn
>>
>>74699292
i dont think theres anything wrong with them nor do i think theres anything particularly good about them. besides that its an outlet for black empowerment within a history of late capitalism under the effects of western imperialism.
>>
>>74699300
he also mentions joseph beuys and bruce neumann
>>
>>74699314
18+
>>
>>74699320
no he doesnt he mentions basquiat though. who is andy warhol lite basically but especially for black people
>>
>>74699082
His music isn't good, but it's really fun to listen to, at least for me. As for his personality and all that jazz, I couldn't care less. Though he seems like a nice guy with some really serious anger issues.
>>
dude skinny benis lmao
>>
File: 1502693587046.jpg (147KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
1502693587046.jpg
147KB, 640x610px
>>74699082
CANT KEEP MY PANTS IN MY PANTS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.