[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get friend into music (listening to albums) >he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468101442431.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1468101442431.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>get friend into music (listening to albums)
>he's listened to probably 3 front to back without interruptions
>starts to brand himself to others as the 'DDJ' or 'designated DJ' at parties with his bluetooth speaker he wasted 300 dollars on
>Talks to me about how he's worked for hours constructing his playlists and how they're composed of his 'favorite songs'
>constantly blasting random 70s and 80s pop songs at obscene levels of volume in his car and at social events. Songs that have been played billions of times and beaten to death by every radio station since their conception
>Toto - Africa
>Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
>tell him to turn it down
>he refuses
> i turn it down
>he immediately turns up whatever bullshit's playing

Whenever i see him now he's jamming out to his same sterile playlist and I've heard every song on that playlist at least 3 times.

He also genuinely likes imagine Dragons and calls them experimental and innovative.

the worst part is I listen when he talks about his favorite artists, but when I talk about mine he remembers almost nothing of what I tell him and just constantly babbles about how eclectic his tastes are.

How do I properly assess this so I can have a discussion about music with him?

I was thinking about throwing him outside the palace walls and berating his playlist method of shuffling his music for 'maximum enjoyment'.
>>
>>74698092
>get friend
Found your problem
>>
>>74698092
Your friend sounds like a self absorbed cunt. Nothing you can do here.
>>
>>74698092
stop hanging around normies op
>>
>>74698092
he is beyond saving, consider getting new friends
>>
>>74698092
i think you should beat the piss out of him
>>
>>74698092
NICE REDDIT SPACING YOU DUMB FACEBOOK FROG POSTER
>>
>>74699027
>>74699033
>>74699044

DUBS DUBS DUBS
YOU GOT THE DUBS
DUBS DUBS DUBS
>>
thanks for posting this as a thread for me, bro.

could've done without sadfrog™
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (67KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
67KB, 300x250px
>>74699987
TRIPS!!!! YOU GOT TRIPS!!!

TRIPS TRIPS TRIPS
>>
>>74700948
No he didn't
>>
>>74700968
DUBS!!!
YOU GOT DUBS!!

DUBS DUBS
>>
>>74700968
>999
wake up newfag
>>
>>74701018
I hope you're being ironic
>>74700999
checked
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.