[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it. The only reason you listen to "obscure" music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: egg.png (492KB, 638x1000px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
492KB, 638x1000px
Admit it. The only reason you listen to "obscure" music is due to the fact you can't compete within the realm of traditional masculinity. It's a paper thin facade, anybody with eyes can see through it.
>>
File: ancapbird.jpg (60KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
ancapbird.jpg
60KB, 607x608px
>feels the need to attack other's masculinity out of the blue
>secure with his penis size
Pick ONE (1) and only ONE (1)
>>
>>74696211
low test detected
>>
>>74696221
>make thread about how others have tiny dicks, for no reason, on a board he doesn't even frequent
>only response to being called out is "muh dick"

Are you for real, tic tac? I've been to IMAX theaters with less intense projection.
>>
>>74696185
I just like new sounds
>>
>>74696242
My dick is a sizable 6.5 inches(see very above average). I would post a timestamped pic next to a ruler, but this is a blue board.
>>
File: smug.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>74696264
>Literally justifying his dick size on /mu/
>Making excuses for why he can't prove he's not a cocklet
You've already lost, baby carrot
>>
>>74696185
But the best music is obscure music. Pop music's trash, Kurt Vonnegut put it in a great way: make your art with one person in mind, if you open a window and make love to the world, your art catches pneumonia. In other words, it becomes the diluted trash. If you don't like obscure music, you de facto have shit taste
>>
>>74696264
>my penis is
>proceeds to list meticulously obtained, bone-pressed measurement
>clarifies that this is WELL ABOVE average
woop woop red flag alert
>>
>>74696640
you're "de facto" a fucking idiot
Nice basing your opinion on someone else's rather than having a proper reasoning
>>
>STOP BEING NORMIES
>STOP BEING HIPSTERS
>STOP LISTENING TO OBSCURE MUSIC
>STOP LISTENING TO NORMIE MUSIC
>>
>>74696185

haha, nice eggman. harsh topic though dude. happy august!

oh wow bro, big bob dylan for real? that dudes like a cousin to me

givin me some reall 911 CNN vibes here dude, whats goin on? might one slow down on the racist shit a bit, yeah?

go on now...get.

I SAID GET IT

GET GET GET

GO ON GETCHASELF A REDDIT 'COUNT

AND DONTCHU
EVER.
COME.
BACK
>>
>>74696211
I'll pick >secure with his penis size
>>
>>74696695
it's called the theory of obscurity, the artist does their best work in obscurity, and it's true. This is a common idea in the arts, and only complete normies are ignorant to it. Also, it's called being influenced by other people, which everyone is to a degree. You didn't provide any reasoning in your original post yourself fag. Most pop music has zero lasting power to people who've tasted the greatness of obscure works, and even the Beatles begin to sound like trite bullshit in comparison
>>
>>74696827
>You didn't provide any reasoning
I didn't make any unfounded claims either

>Theory of obscurity
Yet another pathetic attempt at justifying your own opinion with someone else's obscure, also unfounded opinion

Check your meme opinions before posting or kill yourself
>>
>>74696827
>it's called being influenced by other people, which everyone is to a degree
nice contradicting yourself while you're at it faggot
>>
>>74696185

I listen to obscure music because of what is likely serve OCD. Someone shows me a new band or a style of music I didn't hear before and I spend a week or so looking up related and similar bands, side projects, and the like.
>>
>>74696907
Your claim is completely unfounded you delusional fuck. Whatever, it's clear as day you're a normie with shit taste, so have fun wallowing in whatever garbage you're listening to
>>
>>74696185
You're not wrong. I dropped the pseud shit and just listen to hip hop and dreampop now and I'm way happier.
>>
>>74696264

>6.5inches
>very above average

pick one and only one, dicklette.
>>
File: 1482592544486.jpg (906KB, 1397x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482592544486.jpg
906KB, 1397x1000px
>>74696185
I think OP met someone who's music elitist.
If you meet people like that, if they start bragging about how they listen to superior music just start patronising them. destroys them everytime

"i don't understand how people can listen to pop, fucking normies they should listen to (insert obscure music band)"
"WOOOW You listen to (insert obscure music band) That's like sooooooooo special, you must be very proud of yourself"
>>
>>74696289
>>74696667
>>74698013
are you guys new or something?
>>
>>74696706
>STOP LISTENING
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.