[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waters of Nazareth is the best song on Cross. We all know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: wQH7I.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wQH7I.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
Waters of Nazareth is the best song on Cross. We all know what song is the worst.
>>
The Party
>>
>>74694265
the party almost ruins the album for me
>>
>>74694265
>>74694276
Fucking plebs I swear to god
>>
File: 1482063332594.png (343KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1482063332594.png
343KB, 500x430px
WE ARE

YOUR FRIENDS...
>>
>>74694249
Stress is the best song
That's a close second though.
>>74694265
Correct. Not terrible though, although the lyrics/delivery is.
The beat makes up for it though and makes it mediocre overall
>>
>>74694529
its been 10 years
>>
>Best
Newjack
>Worst
Valentine
>>
>>74694623
i paid $60 to see them live...

twice

and drove 3+ hours each time
>>
>>74694638
sick blog
>>
S T R E S S
>>
The Spotlight by Eiqu
>>
>>74694516

They are both absolutely god-damned right and I join the both of them as a third voice to denounce you.

The genius of Justice is that Justice exactly represents, and at exactly at this right-now historical moment, everything worth saving in Western civilization. I am one hundred percent serious about this. Beautiful music, personal expression, an attachment to western values as evidenced by the adoption of the cross itself, however ironically, an antipathy to invaders as perfectly expressed in the "Stress" video, and which mercifully did not ruin their careers.

The joy of listening to Justice is a joy of the possibility of appropriation into a nobler cause-plus the sick beats. Deus Vult.
>>
>>74696703

oh also the real standout is phantom p 2. That's a great one to fantasize having put together a crazy-good band in the high-school talent show and blowing people's socks off with.
>>
>>74694544
>the lyrics/delivery is.
The lyrics are trash, but the delivery, especially in the chorus, is top notch
>>
>>74694249
the album just gets progressively worse after the second song
>>
Dvno is the best track
>>
>>74694249
Waters of Nazareth is my favorite Undertale song
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.