[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My favourite artist is Ozzy Osbourne does anyone want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: BACKTALK_I-AM-OZZY-cover-a.jpg (31KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
BACKTALK_I-AM-OZZY-cover-a.jpg
31KB, 475x347px
My favourite artist is Ozzy Osbourne

does anyone want to talk to me about him?
>>
>>74686636
Nice blog, faggot
>>
>>74686682
shaddup bitch you can eat it how about.
>>
>>74686636
i wish I was rich enough to take acid for a year and lose feeling in my back
>>
File: christgau1med.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
christgau1med.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
Ozzy Osbourne

Distinctions Not Cost Effective [1980s]: I have no interest in his albums, but I do appreciate how he mooned the PMRC every chance he got. And his egg-frying scene in Penelope Spheeris's "The Decline of Western Civilization: The Metal Years" is a classic.
>>
>>74686636
If I wanted to check out his stuff (which I do) which albums would you reccomend?
>>
>>74687207
Chronological order
>>
>>74687186
>there are actually people who seriously use Cuckgau as a source of album recs
>>
Until 1975 with Sabbath he was actually pretty cool.
>>
>>74687207
My favourites (OP)

Top tier
The Ultimate Sin

Next tier
No More Tears
Blizzard of Ozz
Diary of a Madman

Third tier
Ozzmosis
Bark at the Moon
>>
Solo career Ozzy never did anything for me desu.
>>
>>74687258
>>74687297
Cheers, think I might as well go with chronological then if the stuff OP likes is mostly his earlier stuff. Time to listen to Blizzard of Oz then.
>>
>>74687447
yeah bro he's kind of a singles man but shit there's a alot of singles I think you'd like
>>
>>74687643
Yeah there's a couple of his songs I've heard before I like, and what I've heard so far is pretty good too.
>>
>>74687925
check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niUWdAbRjwI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SbA7dQCH2c
>>
>>74687994
Nice
>>
He is one of the few artists who changed who strayed away from his roots, but still music just as good as his early stuff
>>
>Peroxide axeiste Lita Ford
>>
>>74686636
Ozzy Osbourne was pretty cool in the 70s. Black Sabbath is one of the best popular rock bands to ever exist. (Their albums with Dio are just as good).

His solo career with Randy Rhoads was pretty stellar. Randy is what made him good though. As soon as Rhoads died, Ozzy's coolness died too. Ever since, he's been a washed up, mediocre joke.
>>
>>74687297
>Top tier
Blizzard of Ozz
Diary of a Madman

>Shit tier
Everything else

ftfy
>>
>>74688756
good one
>>
He killed himself with The Osbornes
>>
Top tier era: Jake E. Lee
good era: Randy Rhoads
ok/meh era: Zakk Wylde
literally who eras: the rest
>>
>>74689829
talk to me
>>
Fuck off Jim Norton

ps could you get colin on him and sam asap
>>
>>74690159
*jim
>>
>>74690169
sup
>>
>>74689829
>randy rhoads not in top tier

cmon son
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.