[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>metalfags that call early carcass death metal >grindfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: Carcassold.jpg (95KB, 605x900px) Image search: [Google]
Carcassold.jpg
95KB, 605x900px
>metalfags that call early carcass death metal
>grindfags that call later carcass grindcore
>>
And everyone else call Carcass shit
>>
>>74676887
xD LIKED AND SUPSCRIPED
>>
Was the correct answer

>goregrind
>melodic death metal

Bob?
>>
>>74676887
shit taste m8

anyone who claims Heartworks isn't a GOAT dm album is literally just contrarian shitposting
>>
>>74676918
I never listened to them to be honest
I like the albums covers tho
>>
>>74676872
Pictures like this remind me of how cringe metal is. I mean look at them. They're young kids with long hair, one of them even has dreads lmao. They don't look like vikings, nor do they look like the type of people to wear dreads. They're skinny harmless white boys. Next we can take a look at their facial expressions and posture. You can see how hard they're trying to come off as being brooding and masculine deep thinkers, but they fail hilariously. The icing on the cake is definitely the edgy skull + radioactive shirt. I love how they're all wear converse and a couple of them have purposefully cut jeans.

This picture encapsulate metal heads and reminds me of my teenage years lmao
>>
>>74676951
>focusing on the image of the band or its fans
>not focusing on the extremely high quality albums they released

thanks for outing yourself as an unrepentant moron
>>
File: (You) the woke rap enthusiast.jpg (85KB, 714x712px) Image search: [Google]
(You) the woke rap enthusiast.jpg
85KB, 714x712px
>>74676951
They weren't even making metal at the time of this photo you fucking stooge
>>
>>74676951
you're not wrong but writing stuff like that, ''analyzing'' mundane shit like band pictures is just as teen thing
>>
File: carcass.jpg (38KB, 304x307px) Image search: [Google]
carcass.jpg
38KB, 304x307px
After the first LP it went to shit.
Pic related, the only decent Carcass release (peel sessions is ok too i guess)
>>
>>74676951
the dm scene has never put effort into their image, also what >>74677011 said
they're just teenagers making music, it doesn't matter how intimidating they look.
>>
>>74676918
>keep on rotting in the free world
Swansong was better
>>
>>74676984
>>74677011
I don't know this and have listened to their music. I was just scrolling through the catalogue, noticed the funny picture and decided to comment on it.

Reminder: The only reason you listen to metal is to compensate for your lack of genuine masculinity. You rely on role playing and adrenaline to trick you into believing you're at all masculine. Don't forget to brush your hair tonight anons!
>>
Unsurprising because grindcore and metal are both for children
>>
>>74677066
>armchair psychology
>>
File: (You).jpg (35KB, 450x454px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
35KB, 450x454px
>>74677066
When I was on my last cycle of test and tbol I listened to more Metal and punk than I ever did as a scrawny teenager, though.

You're trying so hard to establish yourself
>>
>>74676951
>image is the only thing that matters to me
i can't imagine being this far up my own ass lmao
>>
>>74677022
>you're not wrong but writing stuff like that, ''analyzing'' mundane shit like band pictures is just as teen thing
I can't understand your poor English

>>74677049
That's fair. I'm all for any type of music as long as it's played with a semblance of self awareness and possibly some irony. Unfortunately most metal heads are complete posers, bands included. It can be sort of a circle jerk sometimes.
>>
>>74677066
>>74677106
this rofl

dude's acting like a straight up hormonal female
>>
>>74676951
>>74677066
Jesus christ, this is so corny I cringed myself into negative existence
>>
>>74677066
>The only reason you listen to metal is to compensate for your lack of genuine masculinity
Incorrect. I enjoy metal primarily for it's typically breathtaking standard of musicianship and typically heavy and abrasive sound which is appealing to me. I don't listen to metal to feel masculine. Rather I usually find myself feeling small in comparison to the enormous scope of the worlds typically conjured by metal music.
>>
>>74677118
>I can't understand your poor English
>correcting grammar
lol
>>
>>74677118
the only one with little self awareness is you my friend
>>
>>74677097
I'm just posting what I think in a thread. That's the point of forums anon.

>>74677104
>being so feminine you need to pump yourself with steroids to compensate
Literally proving my point. You listen to this adrenaline pumping music because you're inherently emasculate.
>>
>>74677147
Is the secret to breaking the natty limit acting like a 15yo girl on 4chan?
>>
This thread reminds when I had power trips back when I was 12
>>
>>74676918
Heartwork is shitty melodeath though. Necroticism was their best.
>>
>>74677130
>>74677131
>>74677138
>>74677142
I love how hard I triggered you emasculate awkward metal heads

>>74677136
>I enjoy metal primarily for it's typically breathtaking standard of musicianship
The only redeeming thing about metal is that the musicians have some technical prowess. But it's honestly wasted on metal with all that fucking distortion. Oh and calling it breathtaking is fucking cringe.
>heavy and abrasive sound which is appealing to me
>I don't listen metal to feel masculine
You contradicted yourself.
>Rather I usually find myself feeling small in comparison to the enormous scope of the worlds typically conjured by metal music.
My fucking sides. Yeah, your metal music is deep!
>>
>>74677204
So what is "masculine" music then? The shitty meme-rap flavor of the month?
>>
>>74677177
Apparently not, since you're the one with the hormones of a 15 year old girl and had to resort to steroids to compensate
>>
>>74677204
the only thing you triggered in me was cringe
>>
Why are manchildren so attracted to visceral anti-social genres like metal, noise, and grindcore?
>>
File: 1497760022947.png (960KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1497760022947.png
960KB, 750x1334px
>>74677223
>it's a beanpole who thinks anyone more jacked than him is overcompensating episode
lmao @ ur life
>>
>>74677233
>manchildren
What a 2009 term m8. The world today is about memeing regarding politics not calling each other neckbeards or manchildren or whatever. Get with the times grandpa, send people back to /pol/ or call them nu-males or something.
>>
>>74677204
>But it's honestly wasted on metal with all that fucking distortion.
so do you not like metal? or do you not like distortion?

> Oh and calling it breathtaking is fucking cringe.
not an argument

>You contradicted yourself.
there is not correlation between enjoying abrasive sounds and feeling masculine.

>My fucking sides. Yeah, your metal music is deep!
not an argument

do you plan to put together a coherent point at some point in this thread or is that beyond you
>>
>>74677218
Rap is usually just as bad. Though at least some rap used to actually relate to how shitty nigger life in america was. It was music about real life. Metal lyrics are fucking abysmal in comparison to rap. I mean the most genuine metal artists there were were probably the Norwegians in the 90s, but even then they were fucking posers trying their hardest to come off as masculine. It was ironic though cause they would just sing about lord of the rings; Varg killing Euronymous it the only reason black metal will ever have retained any relevancy. Sorry if that lacked coherence.

And to answer your question. I can't tell you what music is "masculine". Listening to any music in an attempt to be masculine just doesn't work.
>>
>>74677305
No one in here mentioned masculinity until you, it's obvious you're an overcompensating effeminate fag since you took a thread about genre confusion and turned it into image and your obsession with masculinity

keep retweeting me you cheeto fingered little bitch
>>
i hate metalfags so fucking much
>>
>>74677345
Only appropriate post.
>>
>>74677228
That's a defence mechanism that your body requires to ensure you don't go through disillusionment. If you realized I was right then the foundations of your life would crumble and you'd go through an existential crisis.

>>74677248
Is that a picture of your boyfriend big boy?

>>74677298
>so do you not like metal?
I listen to metal ironically sometimes still, it can be fun. The musicianship of metalheads is honestly wasted playing metal though.
>or do you not like distortion?
The distortion often muddies up and diminishes the otherwise audible musical prowess.

>not an argument
It wasn't supposed to be an argument

>there is not correlation between enjoying abrasive sounds and feeling masculine.
No correlation? You genuinely believe that?

>not an argument
Again, it wasn't supposed to be an argument

Do you plan to put together an actual retort at some point in this thread or is that beyond you
>>
>>74677422
Defending yourself from strangers online this hard.
>>
>>74677331
Masculinity is a primary focus in metal. The attempt to come off as masculine was apparent in the OP picture and so it was relevant to my initial post. Trying to flip it around and calling me an "overcompensating effeminate fag" just goes to show how you're incapable of producing a constructive response. You lack the brain juice to respond like a normal human being cause you're filled to the brim with adrenaline. I bet you wish you could bump shoulders with me.

>keep retweeting me you cheeto fingered little bitch
Do you see what I mean when I say metal heads all feel the need to prove their masculinity? Why are you so insecure that you feel the need to try and establish dominance even on a forum? It's so fucking weird. Just calm down and try to talk like a civil human. I'm not here to hurt you, it's okay anon.
>>
>>74677468
I'm posting in a thread on a forum. What's your point? Is it a rule that I just need to mindlessly shit post with reaction images? No, it's not. I have nothing to do for the next little while so I don't see why I shouldn't spend it here in this thread. It's probably better than watching whatever cartoon that is in your reaction image. Speaking of:
>Posting a 1mb sized screencap of a cartoon.
Oh boy
>>
>>74677422
>I listen to metal ironically sometimes still, it can be fun.
wow, it's almost like your starting to get the fact that most metal has an interesting mix of camp and seriousness that makes it a good time.

>The distortion often muddies up and diminishes the otherwise audible musical prowess.
I don't know what kind of metal you are listening too but any player with decent tone will make it perfectly easy to make the playing talents crystal clear, while also using distortion to create the abrasion typical of metal.

>It wasn't supposed to be an argument
Then there was no need to type it good sir!

ANON TIP: if you write something that can be safely removed from a post without affecting the overall argument or offering any support to your thesis, it can be safely discarded.

>No correlation? You genuinely believe that?
Yes I do! Can you explain to me why I should believe otherwise?

>Do you plan to put together an actual retort at some point in this thread or is that beyond you
I'll put together an actual retort when you put together an actual argument.

I was just responding to your bullshit claims! I know you think you are clever and witty for copy pasting the phrase I used while switching around a few words to make it relevant to your post, but in actuality, its inclusion was nonsensical.

I said have simply been responding to your nonsense and meaningless ramblings with logic and insight. An "actual retort" will be happily provided to you once you are able to successfully pull together an actual argument my friend!
>>
File: photo.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every metalfag on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers snapped, your ribs broken, your pelvis pulverized, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves, numales.
>>
>>74677204
Are you the "visceral" guy? You type like him.
>>
>>74677559
>>74677422
>>74677305
>>74677204
>>74677204
This is all giving me such a hard nostalgia for that Phil Gabriel tripfag.
>>
File: 1462280392399.jpg (8KB, 190x188px) Image search: [Google]
1462280392399.jpg
8KB, 190x188px
>>74677564
>good sir!
>my friend!

>mfw he was trolling me the whole time with fedora memes
>>
>>74677570
Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.
>>
>>74677608
>He can't respond to the fact that that I took down all of his posts effortlessly
>Resorts to using a buzzword

I'll take that as a concession then. Try harder next time.
>>
File: 1488506052899.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1488506052899.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>74677564
>I said have simply been responding to your nonsense and meaningless ramblings with logic and insight.
>>
>>74677627
Your whole post was fucking ridiculous, it would be a tedious waste of time to go through every single fucking thing you spewed. Like saying "but in actuality, its inclusion was nonsensical." was beyond stupid and you know it. You have yet to actually come up with a constructive retort to my post so my playful mimicry was entirely relevant. You're trying to step up your brain-game but it's making you look like an awkward teenage kid who thinks he's smart. Relax man
>>
>>74677697
that was a lot of words to simply say "I'm too fucking stupid to respond to this superior intellect," anon. Maybe consider editing your posts after you type them.
>>
File: 1489712608139.jpg (23KB, 344x314px) Image search: [Google]
1489712608139.jpg
23KB, 344x314px
>>74677718
>superior intellect
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.