[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it unpopular to think this is their best album? His

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why is it unpopular to think this is their best album?

His vocals carry every track, it has loud bangers, softer emotional moments, and the songs do not all sound the same. At times its chaotic and kind of a mess, but it comes together to form this unique sound thats not found on their other albums. His shouting/yelling throughout give it so much energy.
>>
last time i listened to it the only tracks i ended up liking were You Only Live Once and Juicebox
>>
>>74676680
That's like saying your favorite Beatles album is the white album. You're not a contrarian, right?
>>
>>74676739
>You're not a contrarian, right?
No, not at all. I just think this album has more passion and creativity than their first two.

Normally my opinions are not too far from the popular consensuses.
>>
>>74676680
Honestly the JC + The Voidz are the best project hes been involved with.
>>
>>74676680

My guess is that most Strokes fans aren't really into variety and this is their most varied album. I'm not sure it's their best but it's definitely a contender for me, certainly the most interesting one.
>>
>>74676833
Yeah. Is This It is good, too, though
>>
>>74677197
New voidz album planned to release this fall or next spring btw
>>
>>74676833
Oh absolutely. Then Is This It, then OP
>>
>>74676833
Unfortunately they were a fucking wreck live. caught their final show at Rifflandia and it was bad. Julian didnt even try, the synths, drum mics, and bass all had technical issues during the set (their tech guy spent nearly the entire time on stage trying to fix shit). It was rough. Great album though, the guitar solo on Human Sadness is wicked good.
>>
>>74677512
seriously? i heard there was some serious rift between the bandmates
>>
>>74677589
Yeah one of the members confirmed during a podcast.

http://thegearfiends.com/hello-world/ @ 4:08
>>
>>74676680
THANK YOU razorblade and electrocityscape are so good also I'm hyped as well for new voidz
>>
>>74678180
Far out man, never thought theyd get back together. Thanks dude, feelin pretty psyched to hear some new shit from em
>>
>>74676730
So the singles? There's a word for people like you. And it's stupid fucking faggot.
>>
Razorblade is still one of my favourite songs by them.
>>
Tyranny by The Voidz is seriously one of my favorite albums of all times.

I've listened to human sadness and crunch punch hundreds of times. The emotion in his distorted voice gets to me with every listen.
>>
>>74678284
i think human sadness is the greatest track julian has ever been a part of
>>
Just saying; Ize of the World is one of the best songs of the 21st century.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.