[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% honest opinions on these guys. here's mine cheshire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 224x224px
100% honest opinions on these guys. here's mine

cheshire cat: a good start. scott is a great drummer for the point in time
Dude ranch: very simallar opinion to cheshire cat. to me at the moment, the few tracks that stick out are fantastic (pathetic, voyeur, dammit, dick lips, untitled, apple shampoo,
and josie.)

enema of the state:first impressions count and god did travis deliver. the album has most if not all good tracks.
Take off your pants and jacket: you have to admit this albums quality. if you don't like blink 182 than one of these tracks you might like
Blink 182: an interesting album. I liked this album as much as american idiot by green day. this album started hell between mark and tom.
neighborhoods: ok tom didn't try. I could not make it through half way the album. I only liked one ore two songs
california/deluxe: first album with matt. the album was ok. not great but, not bad. other than the lyrics I still don't know what to think.
>>
File: Blink-182_-_Dude_Ranch_cover.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Blink-182_-_Dude_Ranch_cover.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
dude ranch is legit
>>
Cheshire Cat: Decent debut, fun but raw.

Dude Ranch: Skate Punk perfection

Enema: one of the best albums of the 90s, their best and most memorable album. A perfect storm of pop-punk perfection.

TOYPAJ: Enema 2. Not as fresh but still a great follow up to Enema.

self-titled: Very great alt-rock concept record about a toxic relationship. Interesting stuff musically, the guitar tone is awesome and the drumming is fucking insane.

Neighborhoods: A good but flawed progression of self-titled's sound. It takes multiple listens for it to click and is sorta disjointed, but when it does click it's a unique album in their discography. Deluxe is the definitive version.

Cali: A kick in the ass and a callback to Enema and Take Off. It's a fun pop-punk record with some flaws but still very enjoyable. Matt and Mark's vocal chemistry is the best part and the drumming is once again stellar.

Cali 2: A more interesting take on Cali, Matt becomes more confident and comfortable writing great songs like Last Train Home and 6/8. Misery and Bottom of the Ocean are also good. Looking forward to the future.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.