[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn piano but I don't wanna shell out for piano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: piano.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
I want to learn piano but I don't wanna shell out for piano lessons. Where can I go to learn how to play?
>>
get the sheets of something you genuinely like and try to learn to play it by heart. repeat
>>
>>74668442
what if I don't really have any sheets I like and rather just want to learn to play the instrument?
>>
>>74668777
then your intents are flawed, but this would be a rather philosophical discussion. If you just want 'to play the instrument' you should look for something where you're not focussed on the goal but also find pleasure in the way there. You can't learn an instrument by just playing the instrument, like lifting weights (although I think that my thoughts also apply to that field). You make small steps, and these steps are pieces that you like and learn.
Where does your wish to play piano come from? Do you want to impress girls or anybody else? Just forget it and do something else.

If I can't talk you out of it maybe try something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42qx4zVyjmw
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.