[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was elvis a meme? i currently took all his hits on spotify and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: rs-222960-elvis.jpg (87KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-222960-elvis.jpg
87KB, 1200x630px
was elvis a meme?

i currently took all his hits on spotify and started listening to it, and he has like 2-3 actual hits that are always played, Shoes, Hounddog, Viva Las Vegas, maybe 1-2 others that are popular enough to be in later media

but the rest of the songs are either slow, about god, christmas or very low quality produciton

and this is excluding all the bastardized shit like the 2-3 albums that remixed with orchestras

i mean there's a lot more slow shit than the actual fast tempo stuff he gets so much meme for being edgy an shit

even just for like "toe tapping" material, the beatles first few albums are better

i also got the impression that elvis was the ac/dc of his time, with a bunch of similar tempo stuff but each album has the 1 fast hit an the rest of the songs are much slower
>>
>>74665551
dude died taking a shit
of course he's a meme
>>
yeah kinda. dont forget a little less conversation, suspicious minds, heartbreak hotel, love me tender those were dank
>>
>>74665681

hes got some good songs, but each album has like 1 hit

its not like the beattles, who literally have entire albums worth of great material and not until the white album had skippable cringy shit (also the stupid submarine and mystery tour LPs)
>>
>>74665721
yeah true he never made likes some classic album i think in the 50s/early 60s singles were the big thing that's why like the early beach boys albums are like that too were it's a bunch of filler and the big singles.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.