[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First started to listen to Kyuss in the early to mid 90's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: qotsa_album_tw_teaser.jpg (383KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
qotsa_album_tw_teaser.jpg
383KB, 1200x630px
First started to listen to Kyuss in the early to mid 90's through my older brothers collection.
Bought the self-titled it was the first album I ever purchased.
Rated R and songs for the deaf were next level adrenaline drone rock masterpieces.
Lullabies was step down but still super-atmospheric and menacing.
Era Vulgaris was a bit cheap but had amazing songs
...like clockwork was bland but lyrically heavy and had some awesome guitars

I'm struggling to find positives for this new album.... its short, lyrically juvenile, lacking guitars and drums ...I mean it's funky but there is very little left of the old queens magic.

I'm sure it will be lapped up by teenagers and Josh fanboys. (he has turned into a full blown dick)
>>
>>74663874
Extremely well put, Anon (I have the same history in terms of knowing this band).
I feel the exact same, it's like Josh made a decision to try and be more commercial, to make more money, instead of good music

They sold out, and now they are shit
>>
They have always been shit. You're just maturing. It's ok, don't try and fight it.
>>
>>74664333
they aren't shit, i just don't understand why the fanaticism is growing. it's an okay album, 5-6/10

>>74664691
iv considered this of course, rater -r and sftd are definitely great albums
>>
>doesn't mention EODM

Kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>74663874
I like this album, don't understand why everyone shits on it. The other ones must be amazing I guess.
>>
>>74664333
>they sold out just now
Retard. Josh has had years upon years to sell out and he hasnt. Theyve played on snl and have their music in commercials but not once has the quality of their music sufferred.
>>
>>74664939
>Did not mention Desert Sessions up to Vol. 8

Just end it here m8
>>
>>74664939
the first 2 eodm albums were ok, but nothing too amazing, the last eodm albums first single was a duran duran song..... nuff said
>>
>>74663874
it's called evolution
I rather listen to someone who tries and evolve than someone who sticks to a proved plan and makes the same music over 5 albums
>>
>>74665835
>bashes EODM
>bashes Duran duran

Spotted the pleb
>>
File: what.jpg (53KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
53KB, 500x385px
>>74663874
>Rated R and songs for the deaf were next level adrenaline drone rock masterpieces.
>Rated R
>songs for the deaf
>drone rock

btw this is the correct ranking
LC > Rated R > Lullabies > SFTD > EV > s/t

I gave one listen to this in the shit-tier leak. With improved sound quality, i'm expecting this to be roughly on par with Lullabies. dem synths. dat atmosphere.
>>
>>74665944
.....wrong
>>
>>74666009
>self titled that low
I agree like clockwork is their best but come on
>>
>>74666205
best album?.... have you listened to rated r?
>>
File: transcoder (1).png (78KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
transcoder (1).png
78KB, 256x256px
high quality leak when?
>>
you are a bunch of tumblrinas, like a clockwork is AM tier garbage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.